Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister, you're being dismissive af right now. You not trying to soak up anything anyone is telling you right now. That's extremely problematic for someone in your profession.
1) Soak up what? Funny how someone always have some opinion about my profession that’s never been there.

2) I didn’t even know the kid had a breakdown till they told me, two hours after his Math class. He signs were non-existent.

3) As I’ve stated, I’ve been in the profession for nearly a decade and haven’t seen or heard about an episode like that. And I’ve seen a lot. So, stop it with trying to “enlighten” me.

You’re a good example of NYC public schools lol shit was probably like Hey Arnold and City Guys lol
Yo, shut the fuck up.

The students that learn in our school test very well above the city average on the State Exams.

Stop it with your bullshit and stick your cubicle.

Last edited:
:lol10:

@MisterB can't even sneeze around this bitch no mo or its:

jumped-getting-beat-up.gif

ya'll niggas hell man

He said you're one of the good ones.

Like..l let's talk about the down south school system for a second. 1-6 grade in one room all day with their books tied up in a belt.

Clapping erasers and shit walking barefoot back home to milk the goats.

Lol yea because a razor blade in my gums and riding the subway with drugs is so civilized. Y’all got the advantage of religious holidays and not having to go to school tho.

1) Soak up what? Funny how someone always have some opinion about my profession that’s never been there.

2) I didn’t even know the kid had a breakdown till they told me, two hours after his Math class. He signs were non-existent.

3) As I’ve stated, I’ve been in the profession for nearly a decade and haven’t seen or heard about an episode like that. And I’ve seen a lot. So, stop it with trying to “enlighten” me.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back