Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you . I’ll take a look.

the money isn’t the issue. It’s what they want money for. To me , it’s not worth it.
I keep being told this ain’t the east coast.
If you're looking at it from that perspective, there's places in the south bay, south of San Jose like Gilroy, Hollister, Patterson that you can get homes sitting on acres. Some of the places are kinda boonie-ish though and a lot less black folks than in the east bay.

If you're looking at it from that perspective, there's places in the south bay, south of San Jose like Gilroy, Hollister, Patterson that you can get homes sitting on acres. Some of the places are kinda boonie-ish though and a lot less black folks than in the east bay.
Holy shit!!!!
Nigga, you need to send me ya ca$happ…..you need a finders fee.
Told wifey to look in hollister.
Our budget in San Mateo gives more than double in hollister plus 6acres.
She saw the closet in one place and is sold.
We seeing the shit this weekend.
Thank you for this!

Man wtf is this is this a sitewide thing, am I missing something?

Is a nigga banned from posting threads and if so how tf? Don't want to jump gun but ain't shit been done at all to call for such 💯

@AP2.0 @Loquacious @Chicity and whoever the hell else is mod on this site, cuz don't really know lol. And my bad if included and not but 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 703548

literally just noticed this just now. Came here before I shot a message to a mod like "I ain't een do nuffin doe!".

My aunt was in charge of the turkey this year. We all ate it and thought it was good. Had a lil Cajun rub on it. I asked her what she did to it....she said she got it from popeyes. Mind was blown cuz that mf was bussin. Not dry, seasoned well, and cooked through. If yall need a hack for next year, fuck honey baked ham. Hit up popeyes lol

My aunt was in charge of the turkey this year. We all ate it and thought it was good. Had a lil Cajun rub on it. I asked her what she did to it....she said she got it from popeyes. Mind was blown cuz that mf was bussin. Not dry, seasoned well, and cooked through. If yall need a hack for next year, fuck honey baked ham. Hit up popeyes lol
The ghetto
1637919887375.gif

She must have followed the instructions like a mf cuz them shits take 72 hours to thaw and you have to keep taking it out to baste..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back