Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
After another long day of house shopping….

we as a group need more group economics

as much money my wife and I have…I’m actually finding it hard to compete in the housing market.

it’s just me and her vs whole Asian and Indian families who save up for shit like this. Looking homeless but buying homes worth millions.
I’m learning a lot out on the west coast.
Found the perfect home…. Decided to sleep on it. Wake in the morning and the shit is pending.
Wtf
So you buying out here?

Sf is a no and Oakland is a hell no.
Hayward, not really. Redwood City…another hell no. Damn ese’ everywhere.
So I’m looking in San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont and in the hills if not on the water.
If you're willing to revisit Hayward, you can check the Hayward Highland area. That and the neighboring city, San Leandro are nicer areas that aren't *so* cost prohibitive.

Thank you . I’ll take a look.

the money isn’t the issue. It’s what they want money for. To me , it’s not worth it.
I keep being told this ain’t the east coast.
I don't know if you've seen any homes listed Under zillow, but it might be worth a look because they bought too many houses they are starting to off load

Only a matter of time. Late 80s and 90s films had some crazy undertones.

Chris tucker was callin Asian people "chins" all through them movies lmao. I've always wondered if this type of thing would come to a head. That and captions refusing to write "nigga" and always writer it as "nigger"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back