Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

These people trolling now. lol WTF is a genderqueer and why do they use plural pronouns? Are they people with split personalities whose personalities are different genders or something?

Words I learned that I actually went to verify
Two Spirit and Same Gender Loving

View attachment 680164View attachment 680165

Why people got to be so extra? What is the point of going with a generic sounding term that means the exact same thing as terms that already exist but for black people?

These people trolling now. lol WTF is a genderqueer and why do they use plural pronouns? Are they people with split personalities whose personalities are different genders or something?

Why people got to be so extra? What is the point of going with a generic sounding term that means the exact same thing as terms that already exist but for black people?
shit is tiresome

I read that and legit was shaking my head

BangOut
🔥
🔥Lets Goooo
Lebron James GIF - Lebron James Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back