Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any black person that use the the letters POC instead of fighting only for blacks is not to be trusted.

Im putting those folks in the same basket as the All Lives Matter crowd
concerned-slight-nod.gif

Funny gif but I’m serious as fuck.

over the last few weeks I’m seeing black folks fighting for POC and “gay rights”. Yea we have gay black folks but how the hell they gon fight for gay rights when it ain’t gon matter because at the end of the day they still black and will be treated as such. They need to be fighting for us because they are us regardless who they like. And those other POCs don’t rock with us at all. They fighting for Asian, white passing Latino, and white gay rights at the core of the shit.

My ABW AKA sorors...

...come getcha sister. Lol

Man they had a while broadway show with actors pretending to be Kappas. Niggas was heated. I thought it was fucked up only because these niggas was acting like us even when they weren’t on stage. They posted to their socials with our gear on, doing our steps, etc., but almost in a mockingly way. One dude was getting straight harassed by Kappas on his socials, lol.

But at the end of the day I wasn’t pressed because these dudes all the way in NY and obviously have no idea what the frat is about. I think the national chapter hit them with some sort of cease and desist type deal where they could still do the show under certain guidelines.

Everytime someone says women should arm themselves...protect themselves some how ... someone replies but women are 800 mote times likely to be killed by the weapon or arrested them the icing on the cake... how bout you tell men blah blah people the stupidity and thick headedness is mind bottling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back