Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones @wadupdoe!313 @TheMadLionsFan @Ghost313 @Breezy_Kilroy

Have y'all been keeping up with this case? Once again, I'm glad I voted for Dana Nessel. RIP McKenzie CochranšŸ•Š

I remember this shit, damn, 7 years. Hope his family get resolve

@shutupGabi

I just came across this and immediately thought about you. Have you seen this?

I have seen it. I dont have a problem with it long as they're put through long training periods. If they start at 18, I'd make em have a partner. No solo trips for the first few years.

Random Shit I just learned:

When the Persian Empire sent envoys to Nubia requesting that Nubia surrender and become part of its empire, the Nubian king at the time called for a bow and arrow to be brought to him. He then took the bow and hit a target easily with one shot and told the envoys:

"When the Persians can draw a bow of this greatness as easily as I do, only then should they bring overwhelming odds to attack the long-lived Ethiopians. But til then, they should thank the gods for not giving the sons of the Ethiopians a mind to win more territory than they currently have."

That's some gangsta ass shit.

Posted something like that in history thread

I have seen it. I dont have a problem with it long as they're put through long training periods. If they start at 18, I'd make em have a partner. No solo trips for the first few years.
I agree with this

Only thing that kinda gives me pause is the pay...will these companies not pay the younguns competitive wages for their work?

We know how they do...create an entirely new workforce with the kids, pushing out the seasoned/experienced truckers...so they can work them to death and pay them peanuts for it

@konceptjones @wadupdoe!313 @TheMadLionsFan @Ghost313 @Breezy_Kilroy

Have y'all been keeping up with this case? Once again, I'm glad I voted for Dana Nessel. RIP McKenzie CochranšŸ•Š

Yeah I remember this....I stopped going to Northland after this....and that mall no longer exists

So niggas just gonna break into my rental?

View attachment 670066
This what San Fran on?

Itā€™s a damn Toyota.
Geez
I heard certain neighborhoods the break-ins are so bad everybody just leaves their doors unlocked if they park on the street so the thieves dont break windows tryna get in. Go old school and put one them steering wheel locks on, leave the car spotless and doors unlocked. Smh.

Never heard of this going on at hotels tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back