Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, yesterday was nuts.

My sister-in-law got married. Cool ceremony, even cooler reception. Day wedding. Worth taking a Friday off to go back to Wilmington.

However….

There was a dark cloud over the day: her BEST friend was supposed to be there, reading a poem as a toast to her (since there were no bridesmaids).

She didn’t make it. Unfortunately, she never made it out of Atlanta. She was found deceased on Thursday night.

My wife found out at 6 AM from the other friend that was reading the poem. So, when the wedding started at noon, only four people at that ceremony knew that the bride’s best friend was dead: the other friend, my wife, me, and the bride’s brother, who was the MC for the day.

Our job was to not tell her till the ENTIRE day was over, because obviously it would devastate her and she nor groom deserves that.

Unfortunately, someone in the best friend’s family PUT THE SHIT ON FACEBOOK, after the family specifically said not to. (Side note: I HATE people that do shit like this. That ain’t your news to give out, shut the FUCK up till the coast is clear)
Damn thats a roller coaster of emotions..

the real question here is:

... Why, exactly the fuck, does something like carfentanil even exist???

fuck the rest of the article, what was the thinking behind making some shit like this??? "Let's see if we can make some shit that can fuck niggas up to Mars"???
Cuz it can stretch crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back