Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading this book and it speaks on "parenting" in a way. Definitely makes me think 🤔about how I parent and I don't nesscarily want my child to "fear" me. And I am starting to look at "respect" very differently than how my parents raised me.
View attachment 600372
View attachment 600373

...yeah I got punished b/c I did dumb shyt.

Shyt I knew I wasn't suppose to be doing to begin wit. But my azzz did it anyway. So yeah...I deserved those punishments. Lol!

Idk if y’all do Christmas or bday presents but you ever ask you kid what they want and they can’t think of anything? I take that as a good thing tho but sometimes i feel like I don’t get her enough stuff

My favorite Jordan’s.... got 2 pairs of Lows and 2 pairs of high tops

Lows ewwww 12s don’t look right low

@Dwayne How you clean that wall without fucking the paint up? My walls are the same color and texture as yours. When I was moving in my house my walls had a couple dirty spots from hand prints and shit. Tried wiping the spots only to go through the paint.

i ended up buying some paint to just do touch up when shit like that happens now

I got paint left for touch ups. And the kids room is high gloss so it’s easier to clean off.

I’m going to try the magic eraser for the pencil marks because it’s satin paint and if that don’t work I’ll just re-paint it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back