Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
All neighborhood fights were regulated when I was Kid.

I think the old heads liked watching niggaz fight like pitbulls... They'd have bets on shit n everything

Regardless if she wanted smoke
Regardless of whatever else

I could not film this nor just stand by.

Ok he had the gun.....but they was waaaay too comfortable doing this.
Now niggas ain’t got guns?

Im done for the day......shit just pissed me off

Dope interview this dude Kevin McCall a bug out forreal tho. Lmao at his suspect busta rhymes story about how busta hugged him too close in the club and was whispering gently in his ear after they had an argument lmaooo. He almost fights one of the cohost too smh.

Cant remember where the busta story is but his blow up with a cohost is round the 1 hr mark

Last edited:
Dope interview this dude Kevin McCall a bug out forreal tho. Lmao at his suspect busta rhymes story about how busta hugged him too close in the club and was whispering gently in his ear after they had an argument lmaooo. He almost fights one of the cohost too smh.

Cant remember where the busta story is but his blow up with a cohost is round the 1 hr mark

Don't know who he is but something is definitely wrong with him. Dude flipped real quick damn

nigga seemed chill just two minutes before

I can see why he got mad once he explained it.

I think I’m being setup

wifey wants to play a sundress game.
See who wearing a thong and who wearing drawls by the ass shake.

I didn’t know how to respond so I said I got a headache.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back