Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew a nigga always talking someone can’t take a joke......couldn’t take a joke nor understand it

????

I hate black people?

i hate black people that hurt black people. That won’t change.
And it’s millions of black people that speak Spanish that need support.....

The song I posted speaks about love and is a very popular song by a very popular artist that’s running the game right now. No one is bigger.

But i also speak snd understand patios , french, German and Japanese.

and your next visit to theDR... got to Santo Domingo Norte and see the museum there that celebrates the African culture.I keep an apartment in villa mella to be closer to the Haitian and dark skinned population.. Also visit la Vega end of February to see our people celebrate carnival.
F you up lurk

Never heard of 'em
giphy-downsized.gif

The entire hood got PPP Loans and the mask mandate has been lifted.... the city is wide open

time to tool up cuz shit bout to get real ridiculous

Elz …sometimes I can’t tell if you despise or thrive off of black on black violence.
Despise it but I’m a realist who grew up in this city.... last weekend we had 55 shootings and that was w the city s being partially open ..... now that shit is fully open and niggas got a lil bit of money shit bout to get crazy.... I just like to stay on my toes ...

I’m on a packed train heading to work... 80% of the cacs on the train aren’t wearing a mask.... it’s a new day Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back