Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a kid is like dating a spoiled woman, everytime I turn around you want something. Like, you fed, you clothed, you cool, you got a place to rest ya head and shit. Why you always want shit from me?

i be feeling bad sometimes when i tell em go sit down or leave me alone for 5 mins

but then look around and remember they spoiled as fuck lol

damn kids sumn else.....my oldest said with the most concerned tone the other day "daddy how come we dont have a pool?"

tenor.gif

im just like we gettin there baby, damn

i be feeling bad sometimes when i tell em go sit down or leave me alone for 5 mins

damn kids sumn else.....my oldest said with the most concerned tone the other day "daddy how come we dont have a pool?"

tenor.gif

My son only talks to me when he wants shit. Like I’ll be down stairs in the den looking through the door and see him floating by tryna gas himself up to come ask me for shit. Then he pops down here and asks me if I know that you can hook a computer up to a Xbox and play games on the computer and stream or some shit he was saying I don’t even know cause I didn’t give a fuck. So I’m like.. yea I didn’t know that,..and you ain’t getting that.

he like..aight, bye

little nigga didn’t even wanna talk no more

tenor.gif

1/2 gonna be out there like an Indonesian man next week building his own.

My son only talks to me when he wants shit. Like I’ll be down stairs in the den looking through the door and see him floating by tryna gas himself up to come ask me for shit. Then he pops down here and asks me if I know that you can hook a computer up to a Xbox and play games on the computer and stream or some shit he was saying I don’t even know cause I didn’t give a fuck. So I’m like.. yea I didn’t know that,..and you ain’t getting that.

he like..aight, bye

little nigga didn’t even wanna talk no more

lol how old is he?

i try to be careful with the hard no's without even considering....i remember how that shit stung growing up

im also afraid of pushing my girls away....im the "soft" dad and they know...shits gone get me in trouble later but its hard

lol how old is he?

i try to be careful with the hard no's without even considering....i remember how that shit stung growing up

im also afraid of pushing my girls away....im the "soft" dad and they know...shits gone get me in trouble later but its hard
He’s 9 and he know that if he wants something he has to earn it. To start the year he was a C and D student, then I started an initiative with him that if he brings the d’s to c’s and the c’s to b’s.

At the end of the week he gets whatever he wants, no holds barred.

So now we at the end of the school year and he’s getting A’s and B’s and I’m the financial plug for his criminal enterprise in GTA, and outfitted his whole squad in Fortnite..but it’s cool cause he earned.

But he still get sloppy out here thinking cause I’m fluid with the cash when he accomplishes somethin, thinking I’m food, and I’m just gone run it cause I got it..

he knew better, that’s why he just bounced ..cause it’s was like, at least I tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back