Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This... lol so you know its dude job to talk about music good or bad.. but expect him not to keep his integrity intact if you put out some shit that he thinks is wack?

Id be more offended if I put out some wack shit and you tell me its hot and have me out here looking silly from trusting the homie whos job it is to give honest opinions on whats dope and whats not at the moment

:niggaa:

Thank you!

This... lol so you know its dude job to talk about music good or bad.. but expect him not to keep his integrity intact if you put out some shit that he thinks is wack?

Id be more offended if I put out some wack shit and you tell me its hot and have me out here looking silly from trusting the homie whos job it is to give honest opinions on whats dope and whats not at the moment
Maybe in private tell him its wack but in public highlight the parts that are good

Niggas been doing this with Drake albums for years

@ABW

Anybody know what this is. I basically chopped it down but wanna know what it is first before I remove it. I been handy as fuck around the house the last few months. I just be doing shit Lololololol

View attachment 536768

**roughly chops down overgrown weeds**

"ay I be killin this landscaping shit on the cool.....swept the whole porch yesterday"

anyway man idk the name but i know you cant kill it....you'll have to dig that shit out.....chop down or burn as much as you can and then pour a bunch of weed killer over there and give it a few days.....i know you not about to get no bush hog so you'd just have dig around it and cut all the roots

**roughly chops down overgrown weeds**

"ay I be killin this landscaping shit on the cool.....swept the whole porch yesterday"

anyway man idk the name but i know you cant kill it....you'll have to dig that shit out.....chop down or burn as much as you can and then pour a bunch of weed killer over there and give it a few days.....i know you not about to get no bush hog so you'd just have dig around it and cut all the roots

I know bruh lol. That’s why I said before I remove it.

gotta know if it’s beneficial for the backyard. I was hoping your country self would know lol

nah that shit aint helping nothing but take up space in that corner

its just not gone die easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back