Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all on today, how y’all feeling, what’s your mood?

My mood is I wanna go out and find a special lady to give my attention and at the same time I don’t wanna leave the house.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
What y’all on today, how y’all feeling, what’s your mood?

My mood is I wanna go out and find a special lady to give my attention and at the same time I don’t wanna leave the house.

so call one to come thru?

im feeling blessed but conflicted today....some of my demons make it hard to be happy about my fortunes but I know Im grateful

just sour and backwards about the shit sometimes...its stupid

so call one to come thru?

im feeling blessed but conflicted today....some of my demons make it hard to be happy about my fortunes but I know Im grateful

just sour and backwards about the shit sometimes...its stupid
Can’t make a call to non existent people..lol

I feel you in not being able to fully appreciate your fortunes, then you start feeling like you wrong for not being able to appreciate what you got.

I heard a story from someone the other day, dude says his son wants to play him in madden and he keeps destroying his son and his son thinks that he sucks at madden. So he walked by his sons room the other day and his son washing niggaz in madden but his son compares himself to the game he plays against his pops.

So even tho he’s ill wit the sticks, it’s what he’s taking his worse performance and making that the indication of his skills and not looking at how he be washing niggaz.

So often times it’s what we are comparing ourselves to that makes us unhappy, but my nigga you washing niggaz out here

Can’t make a call to non existent people..lol

I feel you in not being able to fully appreciate your fortunes, then you start feeling like you wrong for not being able to appreciate what you got.

I heard a story from someone the other day, dude says his son wants to play him in madden and he keeps destroying his son and his son thinks that he sucks at madden. So he walked by his sons room the other day and his son washing niggaz in madden but his son compares himself to the game he plays against his pops.

So even tho he’s ill wit the sticks, it’s what he’s taking his worse performance and making that the indication of his skills and not looking at how he be washing niggaz.

So often times it’s what we are comparing ourselves to that makes us unhappy, but my nigga you washing niggaz out here

tenor.gif
appreciate that bro

but yeah that first line is a trip....you go in that circle for a while and start feeling crazy like you dont know wtf you want anymore

and i know i do that comparing shit even if I dont mean to....thats why i stayed away from ig for so long.....but sometimes the frustrating part about the "fortunes" is that I can actually do all that shit I dont need to be doing, its just "not good or healthy" for my current lifestyle

like...imagine going around doing all kinda baller shit in the most boring way possible lmao

just sober af in a fly ass hotel like

2e2bc7.jpg

im fucked up man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back