Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Air Tonight was such an 80s smash...they used it in like 3 scenes in Miami Vice

i love listening to old music and looking at movies and cars and other shit from the year it came out....to try to feel the whole vibe lol

it was either Rick James or Cameo i was listening to one day like daaaamn imagine the weekend this shit came out....them niggas picked up 8 balls and got them grand marquises and towncars cleaned up....fresh button downs w/ the top open....curl activated.....mane it was goin down lol

Invest in crypto

put less money in banks

thank me in 3 years

im in but there's something in the back of my mind saying there's just noooo way the powers are going to allow this many random people to become millionaires in the stock market....somebody is working day and night to blow this shit up

its proven and im rolling with it, just not putting all my eggs in that basket

you still got natural resources and other shit that will be high value if this beloved dollar falls

im in but there's something in the back of my mind saying there's just noooo way the powers are going to allow this many random people to become millionaires in the stock market....somebody is working day and night to blow this shit up

its proven and im rolling with it, just not putting all my eggs in that basket

you still got natural resources and other shit that will be high value if this beloved dollar falls
Technically not the stock market though and all the eggs? No but I would say 6/10 eggs

just lack of a better term...its an investment....turning money into something not called cash lol

whew 6 seems really steep.....thats just 4 eggs if the bottom falls out mane

:yikes2:
i really like eggs.......

i also have this fear of waiting too long and being too old and sick to enjoy the money

Technically not the stock market though and all the eggs? No but I would say 6/10 eggs

just lack of a better term...its an investment....turning money into something not called cash lol

whew 6 seems really steep.....thats just 4 eggs if the bottom falls out mane

:yikes2:
i really like eggs.......

i also have this fear of waiting too long and being too old and sick to enjoy the money

That shit hurt when things crashed late 2017 early 2018... im happy as fuck I held onto my shit now tho.

Also

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
@Sion @King Freeman @rickyrich

y’all heard about the Japanese American chick that got beat to death in Canada yesterday?

Nah. I deadass only watch the news before I go outside while I'm getting dressed which is like once or twice every couple weeks. It really doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm relatively unaware and prefer it that way.

Sorry for your friends loss tho.

Nah. I deadass only watch the news before I go outside while I'm getting dressed which is like once or twice every couple weeks. It really doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm relatively unaware and prefer it that way.

Sorry for your friends loss tho.
Supposedly they beat her to death for “ bringing COVID to the US”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back