Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the universe is so big, then why does it fight me

PepeHug.png

I just saw a video about the only known conversation between Hitler and an African American.

Basically, a black dude from GA was studying at a university in Germany. He just graduated and happened to be at an event where Hitler was present. Dude joked about assassinating Hitler and someone from Hitler's security team overheard and took the black man to talk to Hitler.

Rather than snapping on him for the assassination joke, Hitler actually had a conversation with the dude. They discussed life in America, and the subject of Jim Crow and Black Americans came up. Hitler said something to the effect of "You people let them lynch and brutalize you and you never rise up and fight back. How can not say that your race is inferior when its constantly dominated by another? It seems like you'll always be second class citizens. I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you."

That's an interesting take, especially when you consider that Hitler openly admitted that he studied Jim Crow when implementing his own racist policies. Americans always talk about how much they hate Hitler and the Nazis, but don't seem to realize America had a part in birthing Hitler and the Nazis.

I just saw a video about the only known conversation between Hitler and an African American.

Basically, a black dude from GA was studying at a university in Germany. He just graduated and happened to be at an event where Hitler was present. Dude joked about assassinating Hitler and someone from Hitler's security team overheard and took the black man to talk to Hitler.

Rather than snapping on him for the assassination joke, Hitler actually had a conversation with the dude. They discussed life in America, and the subject of Jim Crow and Black Americans came up. Hitler said something to the effect of "You people let them lynch and brutalize you and you never rise up and fight back. How can not say that your race is inferior when its constantly dominated by another? It seems like you'll always be second class citizens. I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you."

That's an interesting take, especially when you consider that Hitler openly admitted that he studied Jim Crow when implementing his own racist policies. Americans always talk about how much they hate Hitler and the Nazis, but don't seem to realize America had a part in birthing Hitler and the Nazis.

We fought back a lot of times.

but when somebody have the overwhelming numbers it’s hard to win. So you plot and plan.

We fought back a lot of times.

but when somebody have the overwhelming numbers it’s hard to win. So you plot and plan.

Yeah, I kinda take his comment to mean that we basically should have fought to point of destruction because anything less would be acceptance of that second class citizenship.

I would have expected him to simply be like "black people are inferior because white people are better." That was basically the extent of the logic of most of those racists back then. Hitler seemed to be more of the opinion that if we weren't inferior we would have never accepted that position. I don't agree of course, but I do think it's interesting that someone like him had that perspective.

I asked this before and I lost a bookmark I had. What's a good site to play chess online and a good chess game app to download to my phone?

Yeah, I kinda take his comment to mean that we basically should have fought to point of destruction because anything less would be acceptance of that second class citizenship.

I would have expected him to simply be like "black people are inferior because white people are better." That was basically the extent of the logic of most of those racists back then. Hitler seemed to be more of the opinion that if we weren't inferior we would have never accepted that position. I don't agree of course, but I do think it's interesting that someone like him had that perspective.
If we were as present as the Jews were in Europe..we would be the Jews.. meabing we werent a percieved threat

If we were as present as the Jews were in Europe..we would be the Jews.. meabing we werent a percieved threat

Oh we were definitely perceived as a threat. That's why they basically destroyed every black community that achieved a certain level of prominence.

Also, on a side note, I'd be curious enough to know if Hitler knew anything about the Harlem Hellfighters. It was a black regiment that fought in WWI. The US didn't want to let them fight for the US in WWI so they basically loaned them out to the French army. As a result, the Hellfighters spent more time on the frontlines than practically any American group in the war. The Germans took notice of them to the extent that they actually tried to kidnap a few of the Hellfighters and then started a propaganda campaign where they sent flyers to the Hellfighters telling them to stop fighting for the US because nothing in America would change whether they won the war or not.

Hitler's comments make a lot of sense if he knew about that because he'd basically have been looking at us as a group that fights to the death for a country that treats us like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back