Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth the watch?

The last hour is a bit different. It goes into prosperity gospel and how the church can be to strict. Talked about how the song "Oh Happy Day" was a gospel song but the church people stopped messing with the people who made the song just because of how popular the song got among church and secular people.

Some of these niggas is crazy.

Seen someone on here I think ip360 post a dude talking bout best hesitation dribble in the game. Go look dude up he a 6ft 3 yr sophomore at some school nobody checking for. Can he shoot? Can he guard? Where his IQ at? Who he be around? Show me that shit.

Seen someone on here I think ip360 post a dude talking bout best hesitation dribble in the game. Go look dude up he a 6ft 3 yr sophomore at some school nobody checking for. Can he shoot? Can he guard? Where his IQ at? Who he be around? Show me that shit.
That was me....Ronaldo Segu...he plays for the University of Buffalo...came up w Shaq and Jason Williams kid....undersized for the modern D1 pg which is how he ended up at Buffo

im growing increasingly bored with social media. i barely post on ig and havent updated my twitter in daysssss

even abw is becoming one big “meh” for me.

i blame you niggas on here mainly. the constant stupidity displayed up here on the daily has drained the living life out of me ?
It shouldn’t be that important... it’s not real at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back