Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching it.

Thought the whole thing with Kenya accusing people was staged at first, but.........at the end of the show...........Porsha seemed to be genuinely upset.

Can't tell whether she was mad because she thought Kenya was lying on her.........or whether she thought Kenya was snitching.

There's gotta be more camera footage of what really went down.

They're probably saving it for the Reunion though.
Shit man I get it...it don’t matter what it is u don’t want no one bringing it up for their own pleasure...but I need that footage lol they gotta put it up on Onlyfans or something

S/n: so many fake asses on show....shit looks ridiculous

She sound like a whole ass retard. Niggas need to stop liftin up these bitches. She cant be racist, she fuck niggas. This the new 'I work with a black person...'

People really don't know what racism is. That sounds crazy, but it's true. A lot of people think that if you don't hate every single person of a particular race or don't think everyone in that race should die, then you can't be racist.

I was hoping we was gon get a Kakashi, Minato or Itachi series.
That shit could have been flames especially with Kakashi and Itachi with them being ANBU and always out on solo missions
Any back series would have worked better than Boruto

It's just a terrible story with cool fights of you can make it to any of them

Maybe more about founding the village and the early days

Lord Second is the most interesting Kage.

Literally all his actions made the Leaf what it is. And I mean everything. From policies, forbidden jutsus, and how the leaf operate.

Naruto, Mianto, Madera, 3rd, and Orochimaru need to pay homage.

Dude is literally the entire series happened lmao

Lord Second is the most interesting Kage.

Literally all his actions made the Leaf what it is. And I mean everything. From policies, forbidden jutsus, and how the leaf operate.

Naruto, Mianto, Madera, 3rd, and Orochimaru need to pay homage.

Dude is literally the entire series happened lmao
I think he gets mad respect as a founder from the ppl who are into jutsu and order; the ppl you mentioned sans early Naruto

I agree there wouldn't be a series without him, he himself is lowkey boring lol

Just like the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back