Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being honest, shit people don't want to acknowledged or talk about.

Too many people think underage girls are innocent when they aren't and the parents ain't doing their jobs.
The thing is that kids are stupid. Which is why its on the adult to make the right decision. Getting contact info from the girl and subsequently having in depth convos wit her aint the move.

The thing is that kids are stupid. Which is why its on the adult to make the right decision. Getting contact info from the girl and subsequently having in depth convos wit her aint the move.
You must can't read bro, She gave that shit to me and I ain't even ask for it.

Yeah, just exposing how these girls be when people thinking men be approaching these girls when its further from the truth.

And how you suppose to find out what age they are not talking to them?

You must can't read bro, She gave that shit to me and I ain't even ask for it.

Yeah, just exposing how these girls be when people thinking men be approaching these girls when its further from the truth.

And how you suppose to find out what age they are not talking to them?
Check ya tone. So you took the number and called and texted? Alright. Off convo alone I can tell a woman or girls age range. Besides, what grown ass woman insists that a man take her number.

you gleefully bragged about fucking someone significantly younger than you because you cant control yourself? youre the one in the position of power sicko

you took advantage of her
Yeah, you lost in the sauce, her ass was texting me that shit, I stopped her right there and told her IM GROWN AND OUT OF HER LEAGUE AND TO GET HER A BOY HER AGE AND HUNG UP.

YOU BLAME PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT you're READING.

Check ya tone. So you took the number and called and texted? Alright. Off convo alone I can tell a woman or girls age range. Besides, what grown ass woman insists that a man take her number.
She texted me, I never texted her at all. WTF don't you get?

Also, this happened years ago. I'm pretty sure she's grown now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back