Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you didn't say all those examples . This makes more since to me. You stay on why women like penetration. The psychological breakdown of why people do what they do has been studied for centuries. From Astrology to what is called science today is essentially the study of why lol. And alot of people don't stop to ask themselves that. Studies show that you have to ask why 7 times to get to the root of the motivation or cause of action/thought. The bigger part of that is understanding if the"why" is based on social programming 🤔. Are you doing ( fill in the blank) because you saw people at some time in your life doing this? Take the example of the guy with the sign. Is the thought(s) that brought him to the street his thoughts or a product of him being taught this is how you can express your thoughts. People will always say I am doing this just because I want to( it makes me happy etc etc) I am like ok but why does that make you happy etc. At some point you wonder if anything is your very own independent thought not influenced by the social subconscious environment your in.
Absolutely, I feel you, and it’s understanding the possible scientific why and psychology why, that then leads me to want to know the personal why. Cause the personal why gives insight into what motivates them, and that gives insight into the why the psychological why was able to influence them. It makes it all well rounded and deeply understood. And there’s something about deeply understanding things that’s very fulfilling to me. Funny thing is I just did what I’m describing, Like all of that comes down to wanting to understand because understanding gives me a sense of security, so it becomes fulfilling.

All this while talkin to a nigga tho….

:scust:

894a07b2-802f-4fc0-95db-53773bb085ba_text.gif
I know you joking and all but nothing makes you homosexual but actually having sex with someone of the same sex. And even then there’s nothing wrong with being gay. It’s the programming of our beliefs based on the abnormality of it in our society, almost entirely based on religious doctrine about what our sky daddy believes about people who indulge in it. And our wrongly held belief that a man indulging in it makes him weak. But that goes back to how men feel about penetration, the complete disdain for the thought of it, but it’s the desire of it from women. Why doesn’t the conflicting thought processes..both involving the physical nature of the sex, and the psychological part of being submissive to someone else…intrigue more people? What’s the motivation behind it not even being something people want to entertain…is it because it’s weird or you can be seen as gay? If so..why does that bother people?

I know you joking and all but nothing makes you homosexual but actually having sex with someone of the same sex. And even then there’s nothing wrong with being gay. It’s the programming of our beliefs based on the abnormality of it in our society, almost entirely based on religious doctrine about what our sky daddy believes about people who indulge in it. And our wrongly held belief that a man indulging in it makes him weak. But that goes back to how men feel about penetration, the complete disdain for the thought of it, but it’s the desire of it from women. Why doesn’t the conflicting thought processes..both involving the physical nature of the sex, and the psychological part of being submissive to someone else…intrigue more people? What’s the motivation behind it not even being something people want to entertain…is it because it’s weird or you can be seen as gay? If so..why does that bother people?
Bro just be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back