Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i deleted it

either way, race themed threads >>> pussy pinning threads @Alle'Oop
I wasn’t aware that, that was the impression of thread I create or that I make enough of them to be labeled as that type of thread creator. Beta was right, but I’ll take your constructive criticism to heart and be more mindful of how my threads can be perceived, I appreciate your honesty ☺

U just lost.folks when u were a hetero male pondering penetration. Before that u were Gucci.
Yeah I read everything else but skipped that shit. Sometimes it be like is this for a reaction or you really had that question and visual in your mind. Maybe make a thread for the extra sexual thoughts and those who interested can reply. If the question is about what is the science and psychology of pleasure...then ask that. It gets lost like you writing a 50 shades of Grey chapter when you get all sexually detailed.

Always down for a deep intellectual discussion.
It wasn’t for reaction and the question wasn’t that I was interested in penetration. The thought was that it intrigues me that women are into it. Things can intrigue you without you wanting to indulge in it. At the same time I just don’t feel insecure about asking the question cause so the fuck what I’m straight and asking it. Wondering why women want something I don’t want is a intriguing thought. Wondering why anyone wants anything I don’t want is intriguing. There’s a guy in my city that on Sunday walks around with an antiabortion flag. I don’t get caught up in the politics of it. I wonder what makes him tick to be so appalled by it that it motivates him to use his time to walk around in the blistering heat with a flag that won’t sway anyone’s opinion at all. It’s pointless but it means something to him, why? But I guess that that’s just how I think, I put up the flare up to see if anyone was like minded and it came back dolo….I can move on satisfied knowing that I at least tried.

Reactions: B_A
It wasn’t for reaction and the question wasn’t that I was interested in penetration. The thought was that it intrigues me that women are into it. Things can intrigue you without you wanting to indulge in it. At the same time I just don’t feel insecure about asking the question cause so the fuck what I’m straight and asking it. Wondering why women want something I don’t want is a intriguing thought. Wondering why anyone wants anything I don’t want is intriguing. There’s a guy in my city that on Sunday walks around with an antiabortion flag. I don’t get caught up in the politics of it. I wonder what makes him tick to be so appalled by it that it motivates him to use his time to walk around in the blistering heat with a flag that won’t sway anyone’s opinion at all. It’s pointless but it means something to him, why? But I guess that that’s just how I think, I put up the flare up to see if anyone was like minded and it came back dolo….I can move on satisfied knowing that I at least tried.
Lol you didn't say all those examples . This makes more since to me. You stay on why women like penetration. The psychological breakdown of why people do what they do has been studied for centuries. From Astrology to what is called science today is essentially the study of why lol. And alot of people don't stop to ask themselves that. Studies show that you have to ask why 7 times to get to the root of the motivation or cause of action/thought. The bigger part of that is understanding if the"why" is based on social programming 🤔. Are you doing ( fill in the blank) because you saw people at some time in your life doing this? Take the example of the guy with the sign. Is the thought(s) that brought him to the street his thoughts or a product of him being taught this is how you can express your thoughts. People will always say I am doing this just because I want to( it makes me happy etc etc) I am like ok but why does that make you happy etc. At some point you wonder if anything is your very own independent thought not influenced by the social subconscious environment your in.

Yo so the other day I meet the guy that cleans out the properties In order to get it ready to be listed on the market....
I’m a little late so he s there by the time I get to the house. This fool is grinning from ear to ear I’m like u good fam ? He like man I’ve never told you about the craziest clean out I ve ever done? I’m like naw.... he like well this is the time.... u see one of the houses across the streets over there ( he couldn’t tell me where exactly due to an NDA he signed) that house hosted probably the biggest sex club in the state.... homie said they went in to clean it out and found file drawers full of Polaroids of ppl in compromising position... fam said there were celebrities, newscasters, policemen, politicians like mad ppl u d know in those photos....all in all they took 2 trucks full of Polaroids and 3 trucks full of sex toys out of the crib.... now the craziest part is they made them watch and witness the shredder shred every single Polaroid....said it took like 4 days to get through all that

You really never know who you living next to LOL some real crazy shit be going on out there

I got high last night..and ima have a vulnerable moment wit you. I got high last night and someone was talking wit me. They were being real surface, like the convo was on some casual shit. I tried my best to do it, but when I’m high..I turn in Neil Deigrasse, or how ever you spell his name. I just am fascinated with the gray area in life..I was taking everything they said and trying to steer them into a in-depth discussion on what creates the feelings of the thoughts they were having and it could tell it was turning them off. But high me was getting rock hard off the quintessential knowledge that could be possibly be shared, and at that moment.,.I thought, yo..what the fuck is wrong with me..why am I so horny for introspective thinking. I felt bad, then I realized, that somewhere out here, there’s a woman that gets wet offa that shit..squirts at the thought of how our amygdala’s will make us see
Things that aren’t there at the potential of a threat that we created just because we wanna feel safe in a world fulla danger..just got excited just now
All this while talkin to a nigga tho….

:scust:

894a07b2-802f-4fc0-95db-53773bb085ba_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back