Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick tell em you dying again
That’s fuck up..lol
Allergens just wants somebody to talk to guys, somebody to bounce ideas off of…you treat him like shit!
Isn’t that why we all here? I go out on my patio to smoke a black and drink some liquor..I could text or call a friend or family memeber and have some standard convo, but I hold y’all in high regard as expanded minded individuals or at very least individuals whose upbringing wasn’t like my own, so y’all got different viewpoints, I like to poke and prod to get them viewpoints. And niggaz act like it’s wrong that I seen them as fascinating people…I’m not here to hurt nobody, I don’t fucking know y’all, I can’t put hands on y’all, I don’t give a fuck about y’all when I put my phone down or away, it ain’t that serious, I want tell nobody about that weird that you talked about doing..it’s interesting..ion know man,

That’s fuck up..lol

Isn’t that why we all here? I go out on my patio to smoke a black and drink some liquor..I could text or call a friend or family memeber and have some standard convo, but I hold y’all in high regard as expanded minded individuals or at very least individuals whose upbringing wasn’t like my own, so y’all got different viewpoints, I like to poke and prod to get them viewpoints. And niggaz act like it’s wrong that I seen them as fascinating people…I’m not here to hurt nobody, I don’t fucking know y’all, I can’t put hands on y’all, I don’t give a fuck about y’all when I put my phone down or away, it ain’t that serious, I want tell nobody about that weird that you talked about doing..it’s interesting..ion know man,
I got dark humor lol

don’t worry man I’m not one of the ppl who think you type too much

I do think sometimes I’m not equipped to answer you though

but yeah don’t feel bad keep letting it fly

I got dark humor lol

don’t worry man I’m not one of the ppl who think you type too much

I do think sometimes I’m not equipped to answer you though

but yeah don’t feel bad keep letting it fly
People think I type too much? Know how much shit I ignore on here..just ignore me. I find it funny anyone who legit dislikes or is bothered by me..my grandma had a stroke last year and I haven’t went to seen her since last year,..u can’t measure how much i don’t give a fuck about someone who dislikes me online

People think I type too much? Know how much shit I ignore on here..just ignore me. I find it funny anyone who legit dislikes or is bothered by me..my grandma had a stroke last year and I haven’t went to seen her since last year,..u can’t measure how much i don’t give a fuck about someone who dislikes me online
Word word i feel you B

How wild is it that you can sign up to Experian and get up to a 20 point increase in your credit score…

but paying your mortgage, car note, bills, and credit card bills on time for 6 months only gets you 1 point

@Blackish my question for you is that you are so fucking interesting, and so full of..depth. Why do you chose to not display it. And I know you might say that you’re private, and it’s nobodies business and you don’t want niggaz knowing yo business and shit. I get that, but..my question is where do those motivations come from. What have you experienced to create that, do you ever feel compelled to really lay the wood on a convo about some shit that you feel deeply about. When was the last time ya chest heave and you felt the adrenaline of putting ya foot down?
Boy, you don't know nothin 😂. I get it though. When you in a mood, you like to talk and that's straight lol.

U just lost.folks when u were a hetero male pondering penetration. Before that u were Gucci.

U just lost.folks when u were a hetero male pondering penetration. Before that u were Gucci.
Yeah I read everything else but skipped that shit. Sometimes it be like is this for a reaction or you really had that question and visual in your mind. Maybe make a thread for the extra sexual thoughts and those who interested can reply. If the question is about what is the science and psychology of pleasure...then ask that. It gets lost like you writing a 50 shades of Grey chapter when you get all sexually detailed.

Always down for a deep intellectual discussion.

Yeah I read everything else but skipped that shit. Sometimes it be like is this for a reaction or you really had that question and visual in your mind. Maybe make a thread for the extra sexual thoughts and those who interested can reply. If the question is about what is the science and psychology of pleasure...then ask that. It gets lost like you writing a 50 shades of Grey chapter when you get all sexually detailed.
He made a thread asking us what our kink levels were once

Always down for a deep intellectual discussion.
My guy was talking about getting a mental hard on.

But he don't understand our reluctance. God bless him tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back