Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so anyway....

how yalls week goin?
Yo @Inori do you ever marvel at the fact that women enjoy being penetrated? Like…no homo and alladat, but..as a heterosexual male. Think about all the shit you do to a woman, and she not only like that shit, she love it. Then consider as a heterosexual male how none of that shit is anything you want to happen to you. You just gotta marvel at the differences of men and women. Like…the how their minds are wired to desire that shit. To be dominated and shit, and how the slightest inclination of a man feeling like anotha man is trying to dominate a situation with him, have em feeling attacked, but..to a female, that shit can make em wet..like yo..when you really sit down and think about it. They say that not space, the ocean depths are the next frontier. I myself feel like it’s the female mind. Like, do they..do you think the average woman understands how…do you think they get how interesting they are?

Yo @Inori do you ever marvel at the fact that women enjoy being penetrated? Like…no homo and alladat, but..as a heterosexual male. Think about all the shit you do to a woman, and she not only like that shit, she love it. Then consider as a heterosexual male how none of that shit is anything you want to happen to you. You just gotta marvel at the differences of men and women. Like…the how their minds are wired to desire that shit. To be dominated and shit, and how the slightest inclination of a man feeling like anotha man is trying to dominate a situation with him, have em feeling attacked, but..to a female, that shit can make em wet..like yo..when you really sit down and think about it. They say that not space, the ocean depths are the next frontier. I myself feel like it’s the female mind. Like, do they..do you think the average woman understands how…do you think they get how interesting they are?

fam ima be honest wicha... im not in that state of mind to discuss this shit you tryna talk about right now.

I hope someone is on that level with you this evening.. but it aint me me at this point n time. Wishing you the best brotha lol

Just get a sex change bro

fam ima be honest wicha... im not in that state of mind to discuss this shit you tryna talk about right now.

I hope someone is on that level with you this evening.. but it aint me me at this point n time. Wishing you the best brotha lol
I got high last night..and ima have a vulnerable moment wit you. I got high last night and someone was talking wit me. They were being real surface, like the convo was on some casual shit. I tried my best to do it, but when I’m high..I turn in Neil Deigrasse, or how ever you spell his name. I just am fascinated with the gray area in life..I was taking everything they said and trying to steer them into a in-depth discussion on what creates the feelings of the thoughts they were having and it could tell it was turning them off. But high me was getting rock hard off the quintessential knowledge that could be possibly be shared, and at that moment.,.I thought, yo..what the fuck is wrong with me..why am I so horny for introspective thinking. I felt bad, then I realized, that somewhere out here, there’s a woman that gets wet offa that shit..squirts at the thought of how our amygdala’s will make us see
Things that aren’t there at the potential of a threat that we created just because we wanna feel safe in a world fulla danger..just got excited just now

So you just gon type an even longer story...😬
@Blackish my question for you is that you are so fucking interesting, and so full of..depth. Why do you chose to not display it. And I know you might say that you’re private, and it’s nobodies business and you don’t want niggaz knowing yo business and shit. I get that, but..my question is where do those motivations come from. What have you experienced to create that, do you ever feel compelled to really lay the wood on a convo about some shit that you feel deeply about. When was the last time ya chest heave and you felt the adrenaline of putting ya foot down?

Ion wanna seem like I’m bashing nobody, but all day you are greeted with how’s the weather conversations and I know y’all niggaz hate those convos just as much as I do, and y’all get online where y’all can talk about anything, and y’all ask..how’s the weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back