Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has a point

My thoughts was that ownership does not always equate to originator or creator. Black people are and will always be the creator or in Kanye words the designer. And when you look at "the culture" you instantly know regardless of who is financially "winning", that it was black folks.

I don't need anything to tell me the statues in Egypt was black folks or anything cultural appropriated in today's time. Culture transcends, it's a vibration and a feel that imo can't really be stolen.

I hope Kanye taps into the Spirituality in a deeper way.

Last edited:
I really wish I could see all the stars in the sky at night. I need to find some black nerdy friends that I can talk about Star Trek wit.
Light pollution is a bitch, man. I'm not big into hiking or camping, but I'd do it, again just to see the sky as clear as possible. I went camping once as a teen and I still remember the shooting stars I saw that night, it was beautiful.

U one of them pre goatee Sisco fans aint cha
:scust:

Odo over Data boys, ain’t cha
:tuh:
08af6eb9122916b85b80a2a32ddaf6a9--star-trek-jokes-funny-star-trek.jpg

Lol..I knew it..and Q only left DS9 alone cause they were boring and uninteresting. Speaking of Picard

Never forget, Picard had O’Brian in a transporter room for his whole career on the enterprise and Sisko made him the chief engineer…shit stayed broken on DS9

:think2:

Laforge always had shit going in 1 hour,..three hours, tops

Lol..I knew it..and Q only left DS9 alone cause they were boring and uninteresting. Speaking of Picard

Never forget, Picard had O’Brian in a transporter room for his whole career on the enterprise and Sisko made him the chief engineer…shit stayed broken on DS9

:think2:

Laforge always had shit going in 1 hour,..three hours, tops
O'Brien leaving the Enterprise was the best thing to ever happen to his character, technically speaking, because the writers had him going through hell. One of the best character arcs in the series. Geordie's my dude, but he was on the Federation flag ship with the brightest minds in his team, he had Data, too, his shit was on easy mode in comparison.

O'Brien was dealing with Cardassian technology, learning along the way, dealing with the occasional sabotage, half a team of Bajorans, while on the edge of Federation space.

Geordie was falling in love with holosuite programs, while O'Brien was on his 007 shit infiltrating the Orion Syndicate, lol.

All of this while trying to keep his marriage afloat.

They are not the same, lol.

O'Brien leaving the Enterprise was the best thing to ever happen to his character, technically speaking, because the writers had him going through hell. One of the best character arcs in the series. Geordie's my dude, but he was on the Federation flag ship with the brightest minds in his team, he had Data, too, his shit was on easy mode in comparison.

O'Brien was dealing with Cardassian technology, learning along the way, dealing with the occasional sabotage, half a team of Bajorans, while on the edge of Federation space.

Geordie was falling in love with holosuite programs, while O'Brien was on his 007 shit infiltrating the Orion Syndicate, lol.

All of this while trying to keep his marriage afloat.

They are not the same, lol.
You really gone sit there and say O’Brien built better than Laforge….

1632050652406.gif

dealt wit all kinds of epic space battles and insurrections…

O’Brien basically was a side piece in a story about space Jews and Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back