Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo..holy shit I must have been so tired. Y’all ever been so sleepy that you avoid a call, and tell yourself when you wake up that you gone text the person that you was sleeping.

so you wake up and text the person, they call back a few moments later, y’all have a whole conversation and shit and it’s whatever..

You fall back alseep after y’all talk, you wake up and look at your phone only to find out that all that shit ain’t even happen. When you went to text them..you texted someone totally different, incoherent bullshit
No

Yo..holy shit I must have been so tired. Y’all ever been so sleepy that you avoid a call, and tell yourself when you wake up that you gone text the person that you was sleeping.

so you wake up and text the person, they call back a few moments later, y’all have a whole conversation and shit and it’s whatever..

You fall back alseep after y’all talk, you wake up and look at your phone only to find out that all that shit ain’t even happen. When you went to text them..you texted someone totally different, incoherent bullshit

Never texted anybody else. But I was so sleepy that I THOUGHT I had a full on conversation wit the person. Only to realize...I was talkin to my damn self in my sleep. Lol

lol I dont watch or give a fuck about the olympics.

I learned something new today tho *shrugs*

Geezus crust man. Are you a communist? GTFO of our country you COMMUNIST!! You not watchin the Olympics...only means you're a COMMUNIST...and not MERICAN'!

OAN: Men's Basketbal lost to France. Smh. Can we just fast forward to track & field please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back