Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a thread in News Room about "a man getting beat up for being gay". That shit got 131 posts - platinum in just a day or so.

There are threads in Candy Shop that have been there for YEARS and don't even have 50 posts......

I've had enough !!!

why would candy shop threads get many posts it’s not a topic you can debate. You either gunna beat your meat or you ain’t, why would you wanna conversate whilst looking for wank material?

the other thread has polorisimg opinions and is usually the same 4-5 posters going back and forth with redundant disses carrying most of the pages

This is funny on two levels since you’re Muslim

allergens got that 2000s Xbox live humor
I actually meant no disrespect to our Muslim brothas and sistas, we make self deprecating jokes about ourselves and our beliefs all the time. So I just thought the jokeyness of it was funny but I can see how it could offend. So @AZTG , and anyone else, I’m sorry if that joke offended y’all. Please accept my apologies.

I actually meant no disrespect to our Muslim brothas and sistas, we make self deprecating jokes about ourselves and our beliefs all the time. So I just thought the jokeyness of it was funny but I can see how it could offend. So @AZTG , and anyone else, I’m sorry if that joke offended y’all. Please accept my apologies.

Lmaooo. @beta did this.

On the real though I was only offended by how unfunny it was

Why Pardi going at Da Baby for the song he did with Tory? Tory been said the song and Video was shot before the Meg shit happened, he just sat on it til shit died down.

Is it fair for Pardi to be mad at dababy for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back