Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter just started saying da da before ma ma and she doing it alot so i know its real!

tenor.gif

Whats top pay? Or its commission?
Their system bullshit. The managers say they gonna figure something out because my position was a new position, pretty much an experiment which is why they were able to offer me more than most sales folk. But I'm currently proving myself and they might be able to work something out when I get my first review.

But yeah, shit wild. I'm still wearing a white shirt and between top 5 in the store every day .. Breaking 1 once.

Their system bullshit. The managers say they gonna figure something out because my position was a new position, pretty much an experiment which is why they were able to offer me more than most sales folk. But I'm currently proving myself and they might be able to work something out when I get my first review.

But yeah, shit wild. I'm still wearing a white shirt and between top 5 in the store every day .. Breaking 1 once.
Different color shirts mean different things?

yo if you stick w/ that shit you might end up a manager or even better

you a people person

fuck around and be overseeing the whole store

F1D6EB2C-7C92-422E-816D-ED1DEFBF6720.gif

I drove to ATL last week and saw two vehicles with their cash app on the back windshield. One was for a birthday the other was for a wedding.

Is this the new trend, putting your info out there and see what comes of it?

If I had a big social media following I would do a cash app lottery. Pay $1 for a chance at a random drawing.
People would think it's rigged though.

Different color shirts mean different things?
You have to "earn" a blue shirt by filling out a silly ass check list

I told them they just look dumb not giving it to me considering they leave in the department solo with keys all the time.

I flat out refuse that dumb shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back