Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah im good on that never really like ballin Inside.. cant shoot around by yourself either so theres that

tenor.gif

Tried to physically walk into a store and buy some sneakers for the first time in years .... I walk in grab the sneakers ask the chic working if they have the sneakers in my size.....old girl doesn’t even move just replies what size are the shoes in your hands....I’m like obviously not my size....she like well this the only size we have in that shoe

Doesn’t even attempt to sell me some other shit or nothing..... I gave a brief lecture about customer service and bounced...

And all I was trying to do was support black owned businesses

You can tell the hurt in that mans voice. Dont take it out on all the ladies brah. Stopped watchin after he kicked girl off the podcast
that wasnt the worse part. it wasnt even shorty that was the real problem.
i just dont think its ever cool for a lady woman should ever try to hit a man unless she defending herself

you sound kinda crazy bruh.
i have no authority over random women and never tried to exercise it.....stop trying to start shit.
The 'you' wasnt a personal attack, it was a shot at the some men

Tried to physically walk into a store and buy some sneakers for the first time in years .... I walk in grab the sneakers ask the chic working if they have the sneakers in my size.....old girl doesn’t even move just replies what size are the shoes in your hands....I’m like obviously not my size....she like well this the only size we have in that shoe

Doesn’t even attempt to sell me some other shit or nothing..... I gave a brief lecture about customer service and bounced...

yea....i been fucking up lately too.
customer service is on point. i just cant get other shit in order. think im getting lazy since im about to retire.

good thing is...only got about 10 bad emails since the start of the year and two returns.

Was she receptive to your lecture?

yea....i been fucking up lately too.
customer service is on point. i just cant get other shit in order. think im getting lazy since im about to retire.

good thing is...only got about 10 bad emails since the start of the year and two returns.

Bro, I asked you for a link to the shit you sell in another thread.....never got it.

Where can I leave a review?

This nigga think he Joe Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back