1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
ABW Bucks
$175,335
My son only talks to me when he wants shit. Like I’ll be down stairs in the den looking through the door and see him floating by tryna gas himself up to come ask me for shit. Then he pops down here and asks me if I know that you can hook a computer up to a Xbox and play games on the computer and stream or some shit he was saying I don’t even know cause I didn’t give a fuck. So I’m like.. yea I didn’t know that,..and you ain’t getting that.

he like..aight, bye

little nigga didn’t even wanna talk no more
lol how old is he?

i try to be careful with the hard no's without even considering....i remember how that shit stung growing up

im also afraid of pushing my girls away....im the "soft" dad and they know...shits gone get me in trouble later but its hard

Reactions: Citty Potter

Alle'Oop

Smooth it out now
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$2,676,997
lol how old is he?

i try to be careful with the hard no's without even considering....i remember how that shit stung growing up

im also afraid of pushing my girls away....im the "soft" dad and they know...shits gone get me in trouble later but its hard
He’s 9 and he know that if he wants something he has to earn it. To start the year he was a C and D student, then I started an initiative with him that if he brings the d’s to c’s and the c’s to b’s.

At the end of the week he gets whatever he wants, no holds barred.

So now we at the end of the school year and he’s getting A’s and B’s and I’m the financial plug for his criminal enterprise in GTA, and outfitted his whole squad in Fortnite..but it’s cool cause he earned.

But he still get sloppy out here thinking cause I’m fluid with the cash when he accomplishes somethin, thinking I’m food, and I’m just gone run it cause I got it..

he knew better, that’s why he just bounced ..cause it’s was like, at least I tried

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,223,754
We really gotta chill with the gun ply against each other.

Dwayne

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,223,754
My cousin been making some decent money pressure washing folks driveways back in NOLA.

I’m thinking bout getting in that business too. I’m looking ones that can do houses, roofs, etc… Might have to get a transportation vehicle if I do it like that. Might stick to simple pressure washing.

• Goat
Reactions: AZTG and B_A

B_A

AtticSalt
Aug 10, 2017
Canada
ABW Bucks
$4,617,435
My cousin been making some decent money pressure washing folks driveways back in NOLA.

I’m thinking bout getting in that business too. I’m looking ones that can do houses, roofs, etc… Might have to get a transportation vehicle if I do it like that. Might stick to simple pressure washing.
You know how many people want to pressure wash one thing and don't wanna buy a machine to do it. I say go for it. Start small, dream big!

Dwayne

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,223,754
You know how many people want to pressure wash one thing and don't wanna buy a machine to do it. I say go for it. Start small, dream big!
I bought my lil cousin a small one with low PSI and making some decent money.

I might just do the same and start there

Loquacious

🧪
Mod Squad
2020 ABW Funniest Female
2020 ABW Member of the Year
2020 ABW Best Comeback
2020 ABW Best Thread Maker
Jan 19, 2017
All over the place.
ABW Bucks
$710,409,540
I’m eating cheez its and a cheez it commercial came on.

something told me not to use that app to see what celeb I looked like.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,075,701
Dime bebé,

Si todavía me amas como antes
Ya nada me parece interesante
Yo sé que en el amor soy un farsante
Yo sin ti no vuelvo a enamorarme,

bebe