Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before and will say it again.

new York metropolis has some of the baddest women I ever seen.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Let me take a moment and fully express why I hate you new niggaz and bitches...

So I want some new sneakers and I walk into the mall. I see the footlocker, young chick who works there’s, sees me as I approach the store, walks to me as I enter. I asked her if they got all white air forces in size 12. She said nah, so I’m like bet. I point at the inversons, you got those in white, she like nah. I point to the wall of air maxes at the new white air maxes on display. You got those in 12, she like nah, I point at the older airmaxs, you got those in 12, she like nah. Then she says everything on that wall we just got in size 8 at the highest.

So I’m like, so what do you have in a 12, she tells me to point to a shoe on that SAME FUCKING WALL...and she can go check. I’m like but you just said y’all ain’t had nothing over 8 on that wall. She said nah I’m only talking about the air maxs...mind you they all air maxes..so I take a deep breath and I find one and I said, you got those in a 12. Shorty like let me chick..she don’t go to the back, she goes to the register and checks the stock. Mind you I just asked...

you know what, long story short I just leave cause her dumb, dismissive young ass was getting me upset.

so I leave and go to footaction. I walk in and every shoe on the shelf is straight doodoo and I thought to myself, I hate you young niggaz so bad. Why every shoe on this shelf..every fucking sneaker on this shelf looks like some shit gay niggaz wear with skinny jeans and supremes tees. Most of these shits don’t even match, who even balls in shoes li....

you know what, any way, same thing, every shoe I point to she like nah nah nah,without even checking. So I’m like again, what do..you have. She points to the most normal shoe on the shelf. I’m like bet, gimme those so I can get the fuck outta this mall. She leaves comes back, like we ain’t got those but we got these..it’s the first fucking shoe I pointed to.

So I’m talking to her and her phone rings, this chick answers the phone...I’m so mad my teeth are itching at this point. So she ends the call, I say, so yall do have these in white. She says, nah we only got them in these color ways, so I’m like white?..she says nah this color way. I’m like these shoes are white...she just stairs at me and nods..

160 dollars fam...for the most non ugly shoes I could find and now I have a headache,
Bruh,

I once went into bestbuy to buy headphones many years ago.
I ask the youngin if they sell wired/wireless Bluetooth headphones.

he showed me only bluetooth

i asked does it come with a cord

he says no they are wireless.

i said I know but I want some with the option of using a cord or Bluetooth.

he asked why.

i really wanted to choke him at that point.

Even before COVID-driven job losses forced people to downsize, developers chased luxury housing on a scale no market could match. In January, the Wall Street Journal reported that builders in the U.S. were on track to create more new units of housing in 2020 than in any year since the 1980s. The catch was the 80 percent of those expected 371,000 new rentals are Class A properties geared toward high earners. Given the high cost of land and labor, it’s simply easier to turn a profit building housing for the wealthy, developers said.

I believe that 80% figure. No matter where i go down here, if they build new apartments, no matter where it its, its "luxury".

Nigga we was in the heart of the pandemic. I think we did some lovey dovey shit at the house.
Yeah but you in the south so stuff should be open. Take her to a vineyard?

Nah. I don’t think I ever had a pizza in NY.
I get this banging ass gyro from a dude up the street from radio city. Shits be fire.

for pizza, dominoes is fine for me.
I’ll fight you over this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back