Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo on 2nd look that ratchet approach is kinda funny but Gunz gotta stop gaslighting the situations. The nigga got no compassion, the other hosts was super sympathetic, not instigating.. "Oh darn, I think she may be getting on her knees, hopefully she dropped something"

It’s getting real old that when I’m at work and everyone is sharing wild or funny stories and I share a story in the same vain and the room get quiet like I’m a weirdo. Like..meeting today, folk talking about how petty they were on MySpace and how they lurk social media accounts, real sassy shit.

So I’m thinking that everyone sharing stories of how they used to bug out on social media. I shared a story of how me and my homies used to dip into AA meetings on AOL and talk about how dope it is to be drunk and high.

like to me, that’s some innocent trolling before trolling was trolling...but apparently no one finds tempting addicts funny but me

It’s getting real old that when I’m at work and everyone is sharing wild or funny stories and I share a story in the same vain and the room get quiet like I’m a weirdo. Like..meeting today, folk talking about how petty they were on MySpace and how they lurk social media accounts, real sassy shit.

So I’m thinking that everyone sharing stories of how they used to bug out on social media. I shared a story of how me and my homies used to dip into AA meetings on AOL and talk about how dope it is to be drunk and high.

like to me, that’s some innocent trolling before trolling was trolling...but apparently no one finds tempting addicts funny but me
That's some funny shit but that's really fucked up LOL

as soon as I got to this 👇part...I lost it!!! 🤣
I shared a story of how me and my homies used to dip into AA meetings on AOL

lol coworkers like

197381AF-CDD1-4AC9-AF5D-CCB68159743C.jpeg

@DOS_patos

Yoooooooo

Where my headphones at B?

I'm been waiting for months now.
My AKG studio stereo headphone from the 80s stop working. I want them new headphones you told me about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back