Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you think with America's industrialization and move to big factories over the decades are more tainted compared to other countries?
You know with the runoff and waste affecting the stream and rivers and lakes.

I get that other countries ppl defecate in the water ....among other things..but I am starting to think our regulation are not as top tier as I want to believe

Our environmental issues really kinda pale in comparison to, say, China which is where we get a lot of farmed fish from. Our regulations, while they could be significantly better, are still far better than many countries where we currently get our fish from.

I think one of the distinct advantages of moving back here to MI is we have freshwater fishing in abundance and a lot of places actually buy from local fishermen (shit, I used to sell carp to the Chinese buffet spot whenever my funds got too low). I can live without some of the fish I buy once I cop new rods and reels for me and the kids and just start hittin' the rivers and lakes out here.

I’m watching this show south side on HBO…did a white guy with black friends and black guy from the suburbs write this shit?

Question...

Let's say you bought a "friend" some very expensive perfume like $600 worth for their birthday. The next week when it's your birthday, she/he gives you a set from bath and bodyworks. Would you feel a way about your gift?

Nah….see this is why ladies gotta learn from us dudes

Me and my boys would never trip out over something like this….a gift is a gift just as long as it was authentic

Because a lot of times people put their egos into their gift buying and it takes away the love that was supposed to be there

I’ll believe it when they can suck a dick
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back