Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up about an hour ago.

Checked the local news...........then the CBS morning show.

What were they talking about?

The price of eggs.

View attachment 1001456

Thought it was just some kind of running joke, but it's definitely real.

At least they said what's causing it.

Apparently, 57 million birds have been infected with bird flu.

Mostly in the midwest.

They showed a line of cars waiting at some farmer's market to buy eggs.

Dude says he sells about 25,000 eggs per day at $5 per dozen.

Said it's cheaper than the stores because they sell them for around $7 per dozen.

That's if you can even find any on the shelves.

Shit's crazy.
No way, bro making 10k a day???

Told shorty just put the eggs in the bag.

giphy.gif
Wanna know what’s wild..I didn’t even know egg prices was high till people started joking online about

1674067224379.gif

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - A trial between South Florida rapper and energy drink company Celsius came to and end.

It was a big win for rapper Flo Rida, whose real name is Tramar Dillard, after a jury awarded Dillard $82 million in damages, Wednesday.

The jury sided with Dillard after he alleged that Celsius owed him money after breaching an endorsement contract.

Dillard helped launch the energy drink company back in 2014.

Gross would actually be $125,000 per day.

Don't know what his expenses are.

It's not just a solo act, he's got some kind of factory or something that processes the eggs and gets them to market.
Yeah run that black man his bread. And according to records they good for the money too
Screenshot_20230118_144010_Chrome.jpg

This is kinda crazy cause wild caught fish are usually marketed as better for you nutritionally.

Wild salmon is definitely better for you. Farmed salmon doesn't have the same pinkish/orange color. it's pale like any other fish. They add a coloring agent to the salmon which happens to be a carcinogen so it looks like wild caught salmon. On top of that, farmed salmon is loaded with carcinogens from the farming process.

Wild salmon is definitely better for you. Farmed salmon doesn't have the same pinkish/orange color. it's pale like any other fish. They add a coloring agent to the salmon which happens to be a carcinogen so it looks like wild caught salmon. On top of that, farmed salmon is loaded with carcinogens from the farming process.

So is the general conclusion that you shouldn't eat fish from America farm raised or wild?

I don't think you should eat farmed fish from anywhere in the world. But if I had to trust it, I'd still trust it here as opposed to, say, South American or Asian countries because the rules are generally more lax.

But you think with America's industrialization and move to big factories over the decades are more tainted compared to other countries?
You know with the runoff and waste affecting the stream and rivers and lakes.

I get that other countries ppl defecate in the water ....among other things..but I am starting to think our regulation are not as top tier as I want to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back