Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was part of it but his posts in general negatively impact my experience on the site

I had him on ignore months ago just for the titangraphs. You got me fucked up if you think I'm scrolling through all that bullshit I'm not going to read anyway. Site loading slow af as is.

Yall ever feel like the IC prepared you for what the digital world is today?

Case in point, true story..so I purchased some exclusive content on only fans. Chick hit me back talking bout the content i'm asking for is unlawful (no pedo shit) under only fans terms and conditions.

Talking bout she gone give me the content but is there any other way she can send it to me, then suggested share space or some other shit that would link to an email account.

So my antennas is already up cause I've seen some wild shit that was made on only fans that made its way to free sites. So I told the chick I got a burner Instagram, send the vid there. So she said bet.

Then she hit me back talking bout things keep coming up, and she hates that she took my money and ain't made the content. So now she wanna give the bread back. Talking bout.. what's my paypal..

:hehe2:I'ma IC vet baby you gotta scam harder than that. So I told her..I tipped you da money, you just tip me back the bread. She gone talk about you can only tip creators.

Like bitch, everybody on only fans deemed a creator. Anyway,..I take the L in loss of bread and being stupid for even indulging that cess pool. But imagine how many dudes she got some nigga to hack for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back