Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been kinda busy lately so several nights in a row, I forgot to take me meds. It's amazing the deference in thought when it's not potent in my body. Anyway, any time I start again after more than a week of not taking it, it makes me feel really nauseous. Like it you ate something with way too much grease and you feel like you gotta throat up but you dont want to throw up.

Did anyone else collect cards when they were a teenager? I was listening to Lebatard today and it made me pull out my collection.....
View attachment 478509

This card(top right) has sold for as high as $2500 ungraded and over $10,000 Graded.
Anybody ever went through the process of having a card graded? Was it worth it?
I collected basketball and football. Got a gang of em. You'll have to send them off to be graded and get sent back to you. Also get em insured and wrap them really good so they won't get bent.
The card company where I'm at didn't want anything to do with my cards and I'm talking about Shaq,penny,kobe,zo and Jordan. I was hurt cause I know they worth something but he did say I should've sold em while they were playing. I'll r eventually go on ebay and see what they selling for and just go from there

It isn't called white supremacy because we believe they are supreme. It's called white supremacy because they believe they are supreme. Calling it white toxicity loses that context. There is toxic shit that white people do that isn't necessarily related to the belief that whites are the superior race. If you feel uncomfortable thinking about white supremacy, good. You're not supposed to feel comfortable when dealing with an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back