Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...

Meghan markle really wanna be princess Diana.

Yet doesn't do even a 10th of the philanthropy, talks all that shit like she does and whats even funnier is she will likely have just as painful of a death.
This is completely untrue

@Hellczar do you ever disagree with the women in your life?

I disagree with my daughter mom all the time. Just because me and race share similar views does not mean I agree with everything women say. I’m just more liberal than y’all and y’all view it as false it’s a little insulting but then half these niggas slow.

I disagree with my daughter mom all the time. Just because me and race share similar views does not mean I agree with everything women say. I’m just more liberal than y’all and y’all view it as false it’s a little insulting but then half these niggas slow.
Its funny you think this has something to do with you agreeing with just Race. When in actuality, you seem to always be on the woman side of an argument more often than not. That’s why I asked.

Man...

Meghan markle really wanna be princess Diana.

Yet doesn't do even a 10th of the philanthropy, talks all that shit like she does and whats even funnier is she will likely have just as painful of a death.
You think she right for doing what she doing?

At this point she better never leave harry

Did anyone else collect cards when they were a teenager? I was listening to Lebatard today and it made me pull out my collection.....
View attachment 478509

This card(top right) has sold for as high as $2500 ungraded and over $10,000 Graded.
Anybody ever went through the process of having a card graded? Was it worth it?
thats whats up bruh.

hold them things a bit longer.

yeah.

you always was a cool dude.

i always had ya back.

yea.

where you said you stay at?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back