Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady just walked by smelling like she sprayed on the whole bottle of old lady church perfume. Got me in here like
34c612285fa412248131198b48a4b50ccb20434f.gifv

Last edited:
At what point do the adults take some to a good portion of their responsibility for how some of the youth are out here?

I see and hear a lot of preaching but not a lot of accepting of how the adults have played a major role into where we're at. The shit has been in the making for a few generations now honestly.

At what point do the adults take some to a good portion of their responsibility for how some of the youth are out here?

I see and hear a lot of preaching but not a lot of accepting of how the adults have played a major role into where we're at. The shit has been in the making for a few generations now honestly.

Facts. As a teen we looked up to the older dudes just like these kids do we minded out business and now these kids ain’t hearing us.

Some adults rather put the blame on others than to look at themselves in the mirror.

I don't agree with everything Charleston White says even if he doesn't always mean it. I have come to recognize that he is running big game out here and getting paid while getting his point across.

He has even said that in some cases how he acts and what he says is based on who is interviewing him and/or the questions they are asking him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back