ZMaKEa

Jul 17, 2020
ABW Bucks
$207,195
Busted white women are the only ones cool w being completely ignored during the season

These athletes learn that in HS and never break the pattern lol
These White women do seem to be super supportive though.

They seem like all they do is get nutted in and raise babies and shut the fuck up. On Hard Knocks, all of them were pregnant. I was like what the fuck?

They don't be having no side businesses, they ain't all in reality TV. They so regular looking and basic. I don't get the appeal.

Maybe it's a football wife thing.

And to be fair, Darius knew his wife since they were like 5 and shit. He wanted a basic ass white girl before the game and riches.

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,452,663
You are entirely wrong there lol hood niggas down here love Becky’s…hell suburb niggas too
Well, I ain't lived in SC since 1999, so maybe ya'll changed it up since then. Niggas was fucking and getting head from white chicks back then, but I only knew of one dude actually trying to be in a relationship with a white chick, and he ended that shit after like three days.

When I was in grad school in NC, I knew a bunch of dudes with white girls, but that was because the white girls at UNC were chasing black dudes. It ain't like the black dudes were dying to have a white chick.

BlackAx410

Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$222,362
Mane I’ve been at this job for 6 months (trynna leave ASAP) a janitor asked me which country I was from. I’m like I’m from Maryland why? She says “oh someone told me you’re from Africa” the day after I got asked if I was from England because I wear my Maryland state flag headband to work sometimes. I still don’t wanna talk to mawfuckas at work like that but shit was wild to me mawfuckas really think I’m from another country cuz i intentionally don’t talk much lls

Big_Ev

Mr. Brick City
Aug 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$211,523
Mane I’ve been at this job for 6 months (trynna leave ASAP) a janitor asked me which country I was from. I’m like I’m from Maryland why? She says “oh someone told me you’re from Africa” the day after I got asked if I was from England because I wear my Maryland state flag headband to work sometimes. I still don’t wanna talk to mawfuckas at work like that but shit was wild to me mawfuckas really think I’m from another country cuz i intentionally don’t talk much lls
Damn. You get the whole "you from another country shit". I just get what part of "up north" you from since I moved to North Carolina. I can only speak one word and they know I'm not from down south...lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlackAx410

Tayboo

There she go🥰
Mar 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$41,008,461
So basic Becky was probably the convenient piece of cat and Ime was trying to cut ties since Nia and the kids were moving to Boston. Basic Becky didn't like that so she snitched.

HellCzar

OG
2021 Best Rivalry Hellczar vs. Mister B, Dwayne, NightKing, Disanthrope
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,519,092
Yea you need to learn how to be work social

BlackAx410

Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$222,362
Yea you need to learn how to be work social
I’ve been slightly talking more since I’m away from warehouse and in a hospital now where randoms say good morning everyday, the wall is still up tho, I even got told it’s ok to smile at work yesterday. I’m starting to notice people are uncomfortable around me

King Freeman

OG
2021 ABW Best Foreigner 2x
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,688,289
dae.jpg

Nah you gotta swing on somebody bro. Knock some shit off someone's desk something. 😭

Chi-Town B

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾🩸
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$96,828,924

HellCzar

OG
2021 Best Rivalry Hellczar vs. Mister B, Dwayne, NightKing, Disanthrope
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,519,092
I’ve been slightly talking more since I’m away from warehouse and in a hospital now where randoms say good morning everyday, the wall is still up tho, I even got told it’s ok to smile at work yesterday. I’m starting to notice people are uncomfortable around me
Yea I can see that lol

Reactions: WilberDMillz

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
2021 ABW Best Thread
Aug 13, 2017
The thoroughest borough....BK (via Wilmington, DE)
ABW Bucks
$10,106,495
Yooo...phuck you be wearing to school, Sir?🤣

Fr tho...this is really cute of your students. I hope y'all have a great school year.
I’m not responsible for my students’ visual interpretation of me. 😁

I wear regular slacks and button-ups with ties.

Reactions: Scandalust313

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
2021 ABW Best Thread
Aug 13, 2017
The thoroughest borough....BK (via Wilmington, DE)
ABW Bucks
$10,106,495
First day of autumn

This tired ass summer is finally over…ironically I’m a summer baby who hates summer

Im out here wearing a hoodie. I can’t explain why I’m always happy this time of the year
Hoodie Season is always IT.

I LOVE Hoodie Season. Cool enough to not sweat outside all day, warm enough to where we ain’t freezing.

Reactions: dodge