Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we be better as a people if nobody holds anybody accountable? lol
Let other people be great. You got into a movie thread for a movie you dont want to see and shit on it because other people want to see it or saw it and liked it. That is where you get the hater tag from.

Dont you like the fast and furious franchise?

Let other people be great. You got into a movie thread for a movie you dont want to see and shit on it because other people want to see it or saw it and liked it. That is where you get the hater tag from.

Dont you like the fast and furious franchise?
Outside of DC That’s not remotely true

I just did. Mortal Kombat. That is the one I remember most cause i was in it.
So one movie..

I said the movie wasn’t good

it wasn’t lol

people also admitted that too

i also said instead of focusing on how Cole dragged down the first one let’s focus on the movie being better as a whole in the 2nd rather than the Cole aspect

So one movie..

I said the movie wasn’t good

it wasn’t lol

people also admitted that too

i also said instead of focusing on how Cole dragged down the first one let’s focus on the movie being better as a whole in the 2nd rather than the Cole aspect
Im not deep in the movie threads so that is the only one i remember. Im sure others may know. @Inori. What are some other movie threads where beta is hating?

Also, just like how you went into FF knowing it would not be good but still have fun, what is wrong for others to have low expectations for MK but still enjoying it?

Im not deep in the movie threads so that is the only one i remember. Im sure others may know. @Inori. What are some other movie threads where beta is hating?

Also, just like how you went into FF knowing it would not be good but still have fun, what is wrong for others to have low expectations for MK but still enjoying it?
Lol so you talking out your ass then? So much so that you are calling inori to verify what you can’t after you initially stated it? For shame

my issue wasn’t with ppl liking that movie my issue was ppl acting like that movie was good

also if you have an issue with me with MK why is there no campaign like for me the ppl who hate venom and hate that some liked it?

also also I thought I hated everything..now your stance is me chastising ppl for liking movies? That’s an entirely different gripe lol

Lol so you talking out your ass then? So much so that you are calling inori to verify what you can’t after you initially stated it? For shame

my issue wasn’t with ppl liking that movie my issue was ppl acting like that movie was good

also if you have an issue with me with MK why is there no campaign like for me the ppl who hate venom and hate that some liked it?
Nope, I gave you may personal experience. I then said that is why people give you the hater tag. "People" means others. You would have to ask them why they give you that tag.

Cut the tether to hate and your shall be free my brother.

To answer your other edits.

They enjoyed the movie. You went out your way to i guess make them change it? If you hated the first mk movie, why were you in the new thread for the new mk movie? You not gonna watch it but you can be seen given venom to a movie not even put.

Im not gonna start a campaign lol. I agree with you on the venom stance. I dont think sony should have any marvel characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back