Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing the city s leadership really fumbled this move....
There is no relief for landlords that I know of but everyone knows that you cannot take any punitive actions against tenants right now so w lot of tenants are spinning you when it comes to rent cuz one there s a pandemic and 2.. u legally can’t do shit rn

but ur still expected to cover ur side of the agreement (i.e. utilities)and it’s all good cuz I ain’t affected at all but imagine the landlords that actually depend on those funds to not only cover utilities but live as well
not sure about the laws there....but have you looked into the CARES act relief program for landlords? you can get direct payments.

no but I'd be prepared for the bs in court
Going to be exciting cuz as soon as the moratoriums are lifted motherfuckers getting sued and evicted crazy.....right now the real estate market is booming but mostly away from urban/metropolitan areas....once the moratoriums are lifted gonna be a bonanza

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
all those people gone need somewhere to go tho....all at the same time

seems like some low income apartments and duplexes would see a little boom in this as well

all those people gone need somewhere to go tho....all at the same time

seems like some low income apartments and duplexes would see a little boom in this as well
people credit getting f'ed up right now.

aint about if the need somewhere to go........its if they qualify to get in.
and unless you going the section 8 or doing deep checks.....a lot of people bout to be assed out.

lol I don’t need the cheese it’s more about principles
not saying that....

i took a major hit from missing rent.

i stop collecting at the start of covid and before the cares act....i just didnt think it would go this long.
i even took in more people knowing they cant pay right now.

but i have a bigger purpose for why i did that.

Its decided, I'm making a trek to Alaska this year

Need to decide if I'm a do it in an RV or an SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back