Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another kid we wont hear about 3 years from now cause niggas wanna put him on the scout train early. Let them play and let the scouts do they job.

Did you watch the video?

I was just posting that a kid was getting buckets with only 1 arm

im growing increasingly bored with social media. i barely post on ig and havent updated my twitter in daysssss

even abw is becoming one big “meh” for me.

i blame you niggas on here mainly. the stupidity displayed up here on the daily has drained the living life out of me ?
Women have the tendency to express anger more easily to men that love them than men that dont

U might run dem streets but u know where home is

giphy (1).gif
Love u too

@Loquacious

What that thread about threads being nominated for EOY ABW Awards got closed for? I had one to share and you posted another one I had in mind.

Was wondering what threads I missed.

@Loquacious

What that thread about threads being nominated for EOY ABW Awards got closed for? I had one to share and you posted another one I had in mind.

Was wondering what threads I missed.
It was never unlocked. Did you read the OP?

if you have a thread in mind that you think should be nominated. Tag me in it and I’ll post the link in here.

it gotta meet the requirements tho.

I ain’t wanna make a thread so I’ll ask here say u a landlord and in the rental agreement you have agreed to cover utilities

now say you have a tenant who has managed to use the pandemic not pay rent for about 6-7 months.....u still covering their utilities?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I ain’t wanna make a thread so I’ll ask here say u a landlord and in the rental agreement you have agreed to cover utilities

now say you have a tenant who has managed to use the pandemic not pay rent for about 6-7 months.....u still covering their utilities?
Can't break the contract.

Unless that force manure states specific shit.

gotta look up the force majure.

what does it say about a pandemic?

you in chicago so i hope you at least got something about the weather.
That’s the thing the city s leadership really fumbled this move....
There is no relief for landlords that I know of but everyone knows that you cannot take any punitive actions against tenants right now so w lot of tenants are spinning you when it comes to rent cuz one there s a pandemic and 2.. u legally can’t do shit rn

but ur still expected to cover ur side of the agreement (i.e. utilities)and it’s all good cuz I ain’t affected at all but imagine the landlords that actually depend on those funds to not only cover utilities but live as well

no but I'd be prepared for the bs in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back