2020 ABW Funniest Female
2020 ABW Member of the Year
2020 ABW Best Comeback
2020 ABW Best Thread Maker
Jan 19, 2017
All over the place.
ABW Bucks
$710,253,806
Had a shower thought about the word "rally" today. Nowadays, it's usually associated with meeting up to hear somebody talk and the most you do is chant some slogan back at them, laugh at some jokes they tell to relate to the audience and leave. The most danger you're in is driving home or getting covid from somebody at the event like herman cain.

But back then, if you heard the word rally it usually meant some lord was calling you to go to war and that may have been the last time you saw your family for months or years or ever.

Just ironic that a word basically went from a person minding their own business getting called to be maimed at best to getting stabbed and killed at worse is now synonymous with intentionally putting yourself in harm's way to hear somebody talk.
Don’t you just love the shower?

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,931,042
Personally I think gender reveal parties are dumb and not necessary but people going with the trend will keep doing them. With that said.....

Accidental gender-reveal explosion kills an expectant father in New York

Growing up, Christopher and Michael Pekny were brothers and best friends. It only made sense that when 28-year-old Christopher was preparing to celebrate the upcoming birth of his first child, his little brother was right there beside him.

“My brother Michael and my brother Chris were so incredibly close,” Peter Pekny, their oldest brother, told The Washington Post early Tuesday. “‘Chris and Mike’ — it was one name. They were always, always together.”
And so the two men were together Sunday morning, tinkering in a garage in Liberty, N.Y., to rig a small device to emit a pink-or-blue burst during the grand finale of a gender-reveal party planned for later that evening.

But the homemade device unexpectedly malfunctioned, killing the expectant father and seriously injuring his 27-year-old brother, New York State Police said in a statement Monday. Police are still investigating the cause of the explosion, but no criminal charges have stemmed from the accident.

Freak accident. Fluke.

The law of averages. Sad shit.

DMorgan

Officer Friendly is a lie & 911 is joke
Feb 14, 2018
Nation's Capital, never the DMV
ABW Bucks
$4,245,279
Is it worth the watch?
The last hour is a bit different. It goes into prosperity gospel and how the church can be to strict. Talked about how the song "Oh Happy Day" was a gospel song but the church people stopped messing with the people who made the song just because of how popular the song got among church and secular people.

Some of these niggas is crazy.

• Ether
Reactions: Big Lurko

King Freeman

Dot connector
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$27,838,263
Seen someone on here I think ip360 post a dude talking bout best hesitation dribble in the game. Go look dude up he a 6ft 3 yr sophomore at some school nobody checking for. Can he shoot? Can he guard? Where his IQ at? Who he be around? Show me that shit.

Reactions: Gene Parmesan

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
2020 ABW Biggest Instigator
Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$19,985,584
Seen someone on here I think ip360 post a dude talking bout best hesitation dribble in the game. Go look dude up he a 6ft 3 yr sophomore at some school nobody checking for. Can he shoot? Can he guard? Where his IQ at? Who he be around? Show me that shit.
That was me....Ronaldo Segu...he plays for the University of Buffalo...came up w Shaq and Jason Williams kid....undersized for the modern D1 pg which is how he ended up at Buffo