Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fact that women have it easier when it comes to the legal system. They have lower conviction rates and less severe penalties that men for committing the same crimes.

His take might have been an exaggeration, but it wasn't wrong.

I mean...Men created the system of what we now called Penitentiarys or the "prison system". It really wasn't created for women.

View attachment 899355

Play stupid games............win stupid prizes.

Who's she gonna call on now when she really needs help?

View attachment 899343

Also, niggas need to stop being attack dogs for their female family members.

Half the time it's over some bullshit that's not even what they thought it was.

Lotta good brothers have ended up dead or in jail because of shit like this.

Nobody make another person do anything. A "good brother" can clearly be a "dead brother". Good don't have nothing to do with it. They gotta be smart and be able to discern when or if they should even be involving themselves. Cus most times the only person who can save the female is herself.

She got something?
That’s shit like..someone who was neglected as a child that always wanted attention. Now is getting the attention, and it was well received until they came to the realization that they can’t turn the attention off. And the attention isn’t even for who they feel like they are, it’s because of their appearance. So they feel like if they destroy the thing about them that is loved. They can break the spell of attention. They can be themselves, they can turn it off. But all it does is bring even more attention, and now even more negative attention. Which is a stronger attention than good attention. She needs a break and doesn’t have the ability to either communicate it, or the care of those around her to take her need for a break seriously.

Member when Will Smith daughter cut her hair off so she couldn’t do the whip my hair tour, Britney Spears shaving off her hair, Justin Beiber giving himself a pedo mustasche?…same thing.

She never not been crazy but that’s it, shaved everything off while on live

Never been crazy...but made this shit. She been on her own anti black wavelength for a while. But I will say that every time a female shave her head don't mean she in crisis. For this chick it seems on par for her to do this on a live.

I don't like her or her music....she may not have those same thoughts as she did years ago. But I don't support her.

@TonyDubbz , ain’t you from Fayetteville ?

I wonder what makes STD numbers higher from place to place though.

Like if they did mandatory STD testing at jobs and offered free care for the ones that were curable would it help? These just the numbers of people who reported it.

Or is just alot of nasty ppl infecting everyone on purpose. I remember stories of people infecting 100's of ppl on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back