Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said many Americans. That does not mean the president. We literally just saw the backlash the other golfer dude got. Tiger used to be looked at like a Republican.

So, the President's not an American now?

You know the President represents the United States right?

So, if the President fucks with the Saudis...........the United States fucks with the Saudis.

Since citizens of the U.S. are known as Americans............there's nearly 400 million Americans who fuck with the Saudis too.

Whether they realize it or not.......whether they want to or not..........or whether they like it or not.

That's the thing.

He probably wouldn't even have to do anything.

They just want him for his name and attention it would bring to their league more than anything else.

Easy money.

You keep bringing up the fact that he's already a billionaire, but you're making it seem like they're only offering him a few million dollars.

They're offering him 700 million dollars.

That's $300 million from a billion.

He could probably talk them into giving him a billion.

But, a person with 1 or 2 billion isn't on the same level as someone like Elon or Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.

I'm not sure you're really thinking about what you're saying.

How the fuck does it make any sense to turn down almost 3/4 of a billion dollars?
You don't sign for 700 mil and think you not about to do anything. If his health ain't up to par for him to compete at his highest level why do it? You got to know when it's time

So, the President's not an American now?

You know the President represents the United States right?

So, if the President fucks with the Saudis...........the United States fucks with the Saudis.

Since citizens of the U.S. are known as Americans............there's nearly 400 million Americans who fuck with the Saudis too.

Whether they realize it or not.......whether they want to or not..........or whether they like it or not.

So the political divisions mean nothing? Trump was cool with Russians Biden ain’t some Americans think Russia is ok some don’t. You’re completely missing the point.

Don't be stupid on a Saturday b

You don't have to agree with why Tiger don't wanna play at LIV, but you certainly sound stupid for suggesting he just simply play because it's a lot of money
You don't sign for 700 mil and think you not about to do anything. If his health ain't up to par for him to compete at his highest level why do it? You got to know when it's time
Or what chi said
So the political divisions mean nothing? Trump was cool with Russians Biden ain’t some Americans think Russia is ok some don’t. You’re completely missing the point.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Yo, you know what's crazy about raising kids? For a lot of parents, when they are babies, that's the time when you decide to get your shit together and those times are some of those most precious you have with your kids. When they get older, they don't even remember that shit. lol All that bonding you did don't really mean anything to them.
Lmao i often think about this too as my daughter turns 2 in November. Like damn all this time together and the bond being built, if i were to die right now would she even remember ya boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back