Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a wack take/assessment/interjection
How is this wack? No shit, she'll be committed of murder.

MY point is she won't face the death penalty on what is clearly a capital offense, which would definitely be on the table if a man set a woman on fire.

The fuck's up with your comprehension lately?

Last edited:
Idiot.

Teachers only work 9 months out of the year.

Summer Break...........Christmas Break.............Spring Break........and off for every major holiday.

Dude needs money that bad, he could've just got a part-time job in the summer or got a side hustle.

I could understand if it was at least a $30,000 pay difference, but just $12,000???

With all that time off?

He was actually coming out ahead by making more money in 9 months than most people have to work 12 months to make.

Horrible decision.
He teached in a shitty state, Ohio. Bottom 15 for starting salary, whether you have just a Bachelor's degree or a Masters.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Play stupid games............win stupid prizes.

Who's she gonna call on now when she really needs help?

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Also, niggas need to stop being attack dogs for their female family members.

Half the time it's over some bullshit that's not even what they thought it was.

Lotta good brothers have ended up dead or in jail because of shit like this.

Screenshot_20220805-134844_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ask ABW ...... anyone ever heard of the Bev drink machine? My homie copped this and I had a few drinks last night from it. It's basically your personal bartender. Basically a Keurig for alcohol thinking about copping for my man cave area to have drinks on tap whenever I feel like it.

Price $299

View attachment 899476

Ask ABW ...... anyone ever heard of the Bev drink machine? My homie copped this and I had a few drinks last night from it. It's basically your personal bartender. Basically a Keurig for alcohol thinking about copping for my man cave area to have drinks on tap whenever I feel like it.

Price $299

My brother has a Bartesian.. similar thing
d6dc44d8-9dc0-4bb7-bb21-62e1aaed82ba.a24ba0c64a7d86c561a46547ce6bd744.jpeg

I dont really do mixed drinks like that but I tried it out. it was ok. It has two settings.. one for a "regular" drink and another for a "strong" drink. Possibly one for a straight "pour". He had a few different pods. I tried the long island pod and some other joint.

I'm not too big on the kuerig pod joints cuz theyre terrible for the environment but its aite

View attachment 899476

Price $299
My brother has a Bartesian.. similar thing
View attachment 899478

I dont really do mixed drinks like that but I tried it out. it was ok. It has two settings.. one for a "regular" drink and another for a "strong" drink. Possibly one for a straight "pour". He had a few different pods. I tried the long island pod and some other joint.

I'm not too big on the kuerig pod joints cuz theyre terrible for the environment but its aite
These are cool 'toys' but I trust myself to just pour a shot/drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back