Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at some dating apps

There's one called "Just A Baby"...... 😄

That app is funny as hell and reveals a lot.

It reminded of an old lesbian couple my pops had a 3some with. There were sorta like step mothers 2 me
(Poppa was a playa so i had a lot of step moms)
They seen me grow up, took me to my first Knicks game, cooked for me when my pops was out and about, and all kinds of stuff.

When I came back to Brooklyn from Norfolk, pops told me that the lesbian couple wanted a sperm donor and wanted me to be the one. I looked at pops like 😳what!
Didn't you donate to them already?
I'm not touching them.
Pops was like no you idiot. Im getting too old and that they want it through AI not NI.
I didn't know what that meant until he explained it.

AI meant Artificial Insemination.
NI means Natural Insemination. (Raw dawg)

I was like why they want me for? Pops said they want those good genes and want a family of their own. They knew our family produces good genes.

I politely declined. It's almost been 20 years and looking back I wish I would've done it.

This "Just a Baby" app........ just looking at profiles and reading the stuff these women want. It's just mind boggling 2 me.

About 5 lesbian couples and a bunch of single women contacted me. Some just want a baby with no co parenting. Others want you to be in their life. The funny part is when they say ("AI only"). It's funny because when I messaged them, I said "I would only do NI." They was ok with it.😄😏

It reminded of an old lesbian couple my pops had a 3some with. There were sorta like step mothers 2 me
They seen me grow up, took me to my first Knicks game, cooked for me when my pops was out and about, and all kinds of stuff.

When I came back to Brooklyn from Norfolk, pops told me that the lesbian couple wanted a sperm donor and wanted me to be the one. I looked at pops like 😳what!
I'm not touching them.
Pops was like no you idiot. Im getting too old and that they want it through AI not NI.

I was like why they want me for? Pops said they want those good genes and want a family of their own. They knew our family produces good genes.

I politely declined. It's almost been 20 years and looking back I wish I would've done it.

This "Just a Baby" app........ just looking at profiles and reading the stuff these women want. It's just mind boggling 2 me.

About 5 lesbian couples and a bunch of single women contacted me. Some just want a baby with no co parenting. Others want you to be in their life. The funny part is when they say ("AI only"). It's funny because when I messaged them, I said "I would only do NI." They was ok with it.😄😏
So…so, on this app…women swipe right on men they want to raw dog em?..
1657158469450.png
For a “baby” of course

But ..they want you to raw dog em right?..just that..no date, no nothing, just sex?

I'm not touching them.

Nigga what?

And y'all make me seem like the wild one...while this man's father asked him to impregnate his bonus moms.

Lol y'all can't talk about me more. I may have fucked too many hoes, been to too many orgies, been to too many gloryholes, watched a midget fuck an old ass senator...

But I ain't ever been asked to impregnate my father's women, AI or not.

That's some Biblical freaky shit. Your pops was a G of epic proportions to even ask that

And good looking playboy in the app, I'ma about to see what it do.

I'm not touching them.

ayo this is some wild shit lmao

talk about an app for everything.

Bruh I just got on "Just a Baby"

And a bih from Spain is like, I want a Black baby and she ain't bad looking.

Lol, my guy...if I was a young man, I might have a tribe y'all.

I'll be on this app all day, finding matches, traveling to a bih country and letting off in them and dipping.

Right now is the best time to be a total perverted sexual deviant ass motherfucker.

Sidenote: All these single mothers are bad too.

All fine and dandy til they hit u for that support

Nah man, what you do is find countries that don't got reciprocating child support and only hit the women in that country.

She can't even file that shit.

Now I’m on the damn just a baby app lol

Bruh all these weird looking ass 20 year old lesbians trying to have babies.

All these career ass White and Black women that be in shape trying to have babies.

If I was 25... I would be a monster on this app.

You know they say God will only give you what you can handle.

I couldn't handle this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back