Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my guy Germs thinks Gotham is a real place. I hope that was a mistake and he not trying to plan a vacation there.

Then you got black lighting and static shock which both had respective respectable solo tv runs 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shit so much dream casting of Lucas doing static shock live action, I'm sure the kid has seen at least one potential script

Then you got black lighting and static shock which both had respective respectable solo tv runs 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shit so much dream casting of Lucas doing static shock live action, I'm sure the kid has seen at least one potential script
That kid has a good 5 year run as the top black male actor if he picks the right movie. He betta pick miles or static and it better be good. If so..he got three of those, and one Oscar competing movie on deck in the next 5 to 6 years.

I would rather he play Miles Morales than Static

The DC cinematic Universe is trash...Marvel's is still kicking
I think they should reboot and focus on young justice and introduce the big guys through that. That way they can build on the success of Shazam, intro Wally West to replace Barry, they already are introducing super girl in black Adam. They find a good Latino kid to play blue beetle, cast The chick who play spider man girlfriend as Mrs. Martian..give us conor Kent so cavil don’t have an obligation to have much screen time. It’s a reboot without a whole reboot

Gotham is based on NYC. How the fuck it’s based just in Harlem when they just started showing blacks and Latinos
It is based on nyc but it is still a fictional place. The dc universe has a NYC. You keep moving the goal post to win your argument
Theater Bruce parents
1657148242410.jpeg

The Lafayette theater in Harlem..notice the windows
1657148261670.jpeg
1657148349211.jpeg East Harlem skyline

Gotham city skyline
1836BB34-9C67-4F83-86AA-7F30429BD401.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back