Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that brought a warmth to your heart?

Lemme even things out for you

A week or so ago, I found out that my father was a marine. Through the nudging of a friend, I allowed her to do some footwork and find my fathers new number. My father knows this friend of mine, because she’s so nice she has even in the past tried to facilitate a better relationship with me and duke. So she has made efforts by calling him on his birthday, wishing him happy Father’s Day, checking up on him. Just her feeling like if she establishes a relationship with him and opens him up, he’ll feel more compelled to not be a piece of shit.

So I told her about the marine shit, she got his current number and called him. He answers the phone “hey baby girl how you doing” “oh it’s nice to hear from you, what’s up”..she talks for about a minute. The moment she mentions my name, he hangs up. She thought the call dropped.

She called him back, and it goes straight to VM. She leaves a message, calls him back a couple hours later, that nigga changed his number. She calls me distraught and hips me to what happened. I tell her ..”that sounds about right, told you he was a sucka”..she hangs up on me.

Sits in her car and cries for about an hour, crying cause my father don’t care about me and cause I’ve harden myself to accept that people who should care about me, don’t. Almost to the point it’s more funny than sad. She cared about and lost her father so she can’t understand how any of this is possible. After she cried in her car, she went to bed for the rest of the day

There you go..

View attachment 873666

Damn man. Best I can say is live your kids and try and create a new cycle until you die. But yea that shit crazy man.

So this the new wave?

bruh I thought this was sexy till I saw baby bump and felt disgusted in myself

No dis….but these Africans really think they gonna game me?
How you think you gonna spend my money for me before I get there?
Oh a party needs to be had. We need a big house and dj and drinks. but you pay for it all.

im like …..nah. I don’t need all that.

They ain’t make the Chinese do all that.
Not looking good already

@SportsByRo mans just stopped and said "what cologne are you wearing? Is that Calvin Klein?"

"It's club de nuit"

"Oh I don't know that one"

Nigga I know you don't know.

Peasant.

:tuh:

I put that on at 7pm and it's still hitting em in their headtop. Godly. Imma start lying to niggas cause I'm giving away too much free game.

No dis….but these Africans really think they gonna game me?
How you think you gonna spend my money for me before I get there?
Oh a party needs to be had. We need a big house and dj and drinks. but you pay for it all.

im like …..nah. I don’t need all that.

They ain’t make the Chinese do all that.
Not looking good already

When I get my passport we linking up 😂

That "Do It or Drink" card game something else

Those are some wild questions

Had to ask some exes to rate me. Got some 10/10 so my ego is high as fuck lol

Little worried about the exes that are married now lol hopefully they recognize the late night text as nothing. Don't want any drama

One of the women in the game flashed. That was nice even though they weren't really anything special

I actually think cards against humanity has some crazier questions

That "Do It or Drink" card game something else

Those are some wild questions

Had to ask some exes to rate me. Got some 10/10 so my ego is high as fuck lol

Little worried about the exes that are married now lol hopefully they recognize the late night text as nothing. Don't want any drama

One of the women in the game flashed. That was nice even though they weren't really anything special

I actually think cards against humanity has some crazier questions
Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back