Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew. I just cussed a customer service rep out. Got an email saying my package was delivered and a picture of a signature that wasn't mine, checked the door but nothing was there. Kept checking for 20 minutes but nothing then called the parcel company. They had me on hold forever. Then once they take me off hold they talking about "we'll call you back tomorrow"

Huh?

Man I fucked her day up. Hang up on her. Go to take out the trash and the package is there smmfh. I feel like shit for real. She didn't deserve that energy. Delivery driver still a dumbass tho and he lucky he didn't knock. Must have heard me giving it to ol girl. He pussy.

Imma be better tomorrow than I will be today. I'm trying. I promise. That shit pissed me off tho 😂

Whew. I just cussed a customer service rep out. Got an email saying my package was delivered and a picture of a signature that wasn't mine, checked the door but nothing was there. Kept checking for 20 minutes but nothing then called the parcel company. They had me on hold forever. Then once they take me off hold they talking about "we'll call you back tomorrow"

Huh?

Man I fucked her day up. Hang up on her. Go to take out the trash and the package is there smmfh. I feel like shit for real. She didn't deserve that energy. Delivery driver still a dumbass tho and he lucky he didn't knock. Must have heard me giving it to ol girl. He pussy.

Imma be better tomorrow than I will be today. I'm trying. I promise. That shit pissed me off tho 😂

lol damn... this wasnt amazon was it? 👀

Last edited:
lol dman... this wasnt amazon was it? 👀

Nah. But I been meaning to tell you we back up.

FaceTime with Bezos told him I wouldn't rob him anymore since I'm trying to change my ways. He said he'll charge it to the game and it's love.

🤣 I got a data line for my tablet and opened another bank account. So I tried it with a new email and we good.

Nah. But I been meaning to tell you we back up.

FaceTime with Bezos told him I wouldn't rob him anymore since I'm trying to change my ways. He said he'll charge it to the game and it's love.

🤣 I got a data line for my tablet and opened another bank account. So I tried it with a new email and we good.

lmao welcome back bruh

For this area that is the rich mall. Mazza Gallerie and City Center ain't malls. If Tysons ain't the rich mall here what would you say is?

Tyson's has gone down a little bit because fools can take the metro out there now

There are two malls in Tysons Corner: Tysons Corner Mall and Tysons Galleria. Tysons Corner Mall is just a regular mall with the typical spread of stores from relatively affordable shit up to some high end stuff. Tyson's Galleria is the one where most of the stores are shit you hear in rap songs.

There are two malls in Tysons Corner: Tysons Corner Mall and Tysons Galleria. Tysons Corner Mall is just a regular mall with the typical spread of stores from relatively affordable shit up to some high end stuff. Tyson's Galleria is the one where most of the stores are shit you hear in rap songs.

Don't nobody separate the shit like that. It's all Tyson's. That's why I was confused with you talking about that ain't the rich mall. Technically it's 2 different places but in conversation people don't separate it.

You not from this area so you might actually separate it when you're talking to somebody. I've never in my life heard someone say I'm going to Tyson's Galleria. All I've heard ever is I'm going out Tyson's.

Last edited:
Don't nobody separate the shit like that. It's all Tyson's. That's why I was confused with you talking about that ain't the rich mall. Technically it's 2 different places but in conversation people don't separate it.

You not from this area so you might actually separate it when you're talking to somebody. I've never in my life heard someone say I'm going to Tyson's Galleria. All I've heard ever is I'm going out Tyson's.

I mean no, I don't often hear anyone say they are going to Tyson's Galleria, but that's largely because nobody I know goes to that expensive ass mall. However, if you ask people in NoVA "Where is the Cheesecake Factory?" They are going to say Tyson's Galleria. If you just said "the mall in Tyson's Corner," you'll almost certainly be setting that person up for failure. lol

I mean no, I don't often hear anyone say they are going to Tyson's Galleria, but that's largely because nobody I know goes to that expensive ass mall. However, if you ask people in NoVA "Where is the Cheesecake Factory?" They are going to say Tyson's Galleria. If you just said "the mall in Tyson's Corner," you'll almost certainly be setting that person up for failure. lol

LLS at the bold for 2 things. The expensive mall is the only reason anybody I know goes out that way cause shit too far for just casual shopping. Going out there to spend some change if I'm going out there. I go out there for my b-day, wife b-day, anniversary and christmas.

I don't talk too anybody from NoVa unless it's a person at work and it ain't about Tyson's.

Crazy how in proximity DC is to Tyson's ain't really that far but the language folks use to say or describe certain things is so different.

LLS at the bold for 2 things. The expensive mall is the only reason anybody I know goes out that way cause shit too far for just casual shopping. Going out there to spend some change if I'm going out there. I go out there for my b-day, wife b-day, anniversary and christmas.

I don't talk too anybody from NoVa unless it's a person at work and it ain't about Tyson's.

Crazy how in proximity DC is to Tyson's ain't really that far but the language folks use to say or describe certain things is so different.

lol Yo, when I first moved to the area I was confused. I lived in Alexandria, and I would go to bars and clubs in DC to hang out. Whenever I would talk to chicks from MD or certain parts of DC, they'd be like "No, you're too far away. You're way in another state." I would be like "Fool, I live 15 minutes away from you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back