JermyCage

Cheese
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$5,936,336
Just got sat down by someone close to me that cares about me and she told me honestly that most people think ima unwelcoming unapproachable dick..I’m a lil hurt by that cause ima nice guy

Reactions: C. Diddy

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,393,793
Just got sat down by someone close to me that cares about me and she told me honestly that most people think ima unwelcoming unapproachable dick..I’m a lil hurt by that cause ima nice guy
That’s because those people are sheep who can easily fit into what society wants.
they walk how they are told
Talk like they are told
Vote how they are told and just overall assimilate to not stand out regardless of how they see things. That turns into people not understanding anything different or trying to understand ti grow.
I don’t think you are those things…..I think they just want you to be who they want you to be.

JermyCage

Cheese
Jun 25, 2019
Ho
ABW Bucks
$5,936,336
That’s because those people are sheep who can easily fit into what society wants.
Talk like they are told
Vote how they are told and just overall assimilate to not stand out regardless of how they see things. That turns into people not understanding anything different or trying to understand ti grow.
I don’t think you are those things…..I think they just want you to be who they want you to be.
Lol..Almost verbatim, that’s what I told her.

HellCzar

OG
2021 Best Rivalry Hellczar vs. Mister B, Dwayne, NightKing, Disanthrope
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,428,733
Talk like they are told
Lol people aren’t sheep because they think you’re an asshole sometimes people are assholes and don’t know it. It’s not about assimilation at all half this site and assholes.

• Ether
Reactions: Scandalust313