Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-Z and all the rap millionaires from the bling era have to be the most out of touch motherfuckers on Earth.

😂 Actually, now that I think about, Black folk with money 40 and up are some of the most out of touch with socio-economic reality I ever met and I think it's because of the bling era.

Lol bruh, you got all this money and resources to help your hood...and you give them fucking Bitcoin lessons.

How many people in your hood got disposable income to buy some worthless ass digital currency?

How many people in you hood has consistent access to the fucking internet?

Shit the first thing I would do is provide motherfuckers with some child care, a food pantry, a scholarship, you know some practical shit.

This motherfucker gives the hood a Bitcoin boot camp.

Dumbass shit.

Can't stand this motherfucker.

Can we keep it a buck for once. More times thAn not groups of ppl are in an echo chamber. Anyone who doesn’t go along immediately is attacked.
Let’s be honest

Fanatics in groups are an echo chamber and will immediately attack if you go against the group think.

Kinda of normal people in groups more times than not can have a civil discourse.

Damn, Roe v. Wade got overturned.

America is fucking ghetto.

I love America just because my ancestors built the shit, but it's a shitty ass ghetto ass ratchet ass country.

So not only it's politicians and lawmakers will let your kids get murdered in a classroom and not do shit.

But now, they wanna force you to have kids that you don't want.

But on top of that, we don't wanna teach sex education in this country besides showing kids what STDs look like lol.

Also don't wanna teach kids about colonialism or slavery.

I wouldn't wanna raise no kids in this fucking country, it gets worse each passing generation.

All the shit my generation achieved and fought for is gone.

Lol like it's gonna be another 50 years of trying to secure rights that was won 100 years ago.

Y'all can have this shit.

Jay-Z and all the rap millionaires from the bling era have to be the most out of touch motherfuckers on Earth.

😂 Actually, now that I think about, Black folk with money 40 and up are some of the most out of touch with socio-economic reality I ever met and I think it's because of the bling era.

Lol bruh, you got all this money and resources to help your hood...and you give them fucking Bitcoin lessons.

How many people in your hood got disposable income to buy some worthless ass digital currency?

How many people in you hood has consistent access to the fucking internet?

Shit the first thing I would do is provide motherfuckers with some child care, a food pantry, a scholarship, you know some practical shit.

This motherfucker gives the hood a Bitcoin boot camp.

Dumbass shit.

Can't stand this motherfucker.
This is a real ass post people need breathing room. The value in thst is immeasurable

Damn, Roe v. Wade got overturned.

America is fucking ghetto.

I love America just because my ancestors built the shit, but it's a shitty ass ghetto ass ratchet ass country.

So not only it's politicians and lawmakers will let your kids get murdered in a classroom and not do shit.

But now, they wanna force you to have kids that you don't want.

But on top of that, we don't wanna teach sex education in this country besides showing kids what STDs look like lol.

Also don't wanna teach kids about colonialism or slavery.

I wouldn't wanna raise no kids in this fucking country, it gets worse each passing generation.

All the shit my generation achieved and fought for is gone.

Lol like it's gonna be another 50 years of trying to secure rights that was won 100 years ago.

Y'all can have this shit.

@deadeye

Lmao it's just funny to me with everything that's going on. Not being from America is considered an insult to some on here

America is probably the best country in the world to live in if you have a six figure and up networth.

But if you are regular ass person, America explicitly doesn't give a fuck about you or your problems and when shit goes bad in your life, it will blame you for it and tell you that the system is fine, the problem is you.

So yeah, rich people here don't worry about their kids being murdered in school, how to pay for college, how to pay for a house, how to pay for medical treatment, or getting abused by the police.

America actively hates the poor, average and medicore and that's like 80 percent of Americans. The other 20 percent gets the best America has to offer.

Last edited:
America is probably the best country in the world to live in if you have a six figure and up networth.

But if you are regular ass person, America explicitly doesn't give a fuck about you or your problems and when shit goes bad in your life, it will blame you for it and tell you that the system is fine, the problem is you.

So yeah, rich people here don't worry about their kids being murdered in school, how to pay for college, how to pay for a house, how to pay for medical treatment, or getting abused police.

America activately hates the poor, average and medicore and that's like 80 percent of Americans. The other 20 percent gets the best America has to offer.
Every country has their variations of this just not to the Extreme of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back