Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Chi my nigga but......'

First lines of every nigga that has dirty macked on the interwebs
Nah nah nah, we gotta do this right, right chea..

*cracks knuckles* *cracks neck* *mask on*

1653305906143.jpeg

“Listen baby girl, I’ma tell you like this..cause you know. You’re a grown ass woman and who am I to tell you what to do. And I mean..Chi my nigga but..i known homie for a few years. I mean..in my time of knowing fam. He ain’t had the best track record wit women”

“Ion wanna be telling anotha nigga bidness. Cause ya mean, you know ion get down like that. And I know that you soild and you don’t like niggaz that get down like that. Which is why..I feel like im making myself a lil to exposed here. But im doing it for you cause I care about you.”

“not sayin im tryna take you from that man but listen..im saying *sends eye emoji* look all im saying is chi my nigga but..at the same time. I seen that man hurt many a woman and I know he’s gonna hurt you. I can get into details like I want. The decision is yours but I care about you and I know you deserve better”

thecoli really made their site like ours lol

i fuckin hate pigeons with a passion lol . bruh one of them almost few into my car by yonge n u dundas

Toronto/gta wildlife is only out done by Florida and Australia on the ain't shit scale. Straight thuggery. Skunks about to start popping out on smoke any day now.

I absolutely admit..I am not “cultured” enough to understand..but I want to understand

What is the purpose of this..cause, no one is gonna wear this, but I gotta believe here is an underlying purpose to this that becomes something else that is then filtered to “uncultured” folks like me.

someone who understands this, help me understand

I absolutely admit..I am not “cultured” enough to understand..but I want to understand

What is the purpose of this..cause, no one is gonna wear this, but I gotta believe here is an underlying purpose to this that becomes something else that is then filtered to “uncultured” folks like me.

Runway fashion isn't meant to be worn, it's just art.

It's basically like having a 50 million dollar painting You really ain't meant to hang the shit up in your house, that's idiotic. You put it in a museum somewhere.

Nah nah nah, we gotta do this right, right chea..

*cracks knuckles* *cracks neck* *mask on*

View attachment 845761

“Listen baby girl, I’ma tell you like this..cause you know. You’re a grown ass woman and who am I to tell you what to do. And I mean..Chi my nigga but..i known homie for a few years. I mean..in my time of knowing fam. He ain’t had the best track record wit women”

“Ion wanna be telling anotha nigga bidness. Cause ya mean, you know ion get down like that. And I know that you soild and you don’t like niggaz that get down like that. Which is why..I feel like im making myself a lil to exposed here. But im doing it for you cause I care about you.”

“not sayin im tryna take you from that man but listen..im saying *sends eye emoji* look all im saying is chi my nigga but..at the same time. I seen that man hurt many a woman and I know he’s gonna hurt you. I can get into details like I want. The decision is yours but I care about you and I know you deserve better”
On gawd this look like a SS I was shown

3 hours later and im still flabbergasted

Its the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back